Future Features

This is a discussion on Future Features within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Here are the features i would like implemented in future updates: - Custom Soundtracks for all games. I heard this ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Future Features

Here are the features i would like implemented in future updates:

- Custom Soundtracks for all games.
    I heard this one wasn't possible because of a patent issue with Microsoft but i have faith Sony might find a workaround. Although most of the time the games are enjoyed more with it's original soundtrack, i think it would be fun to hear something else from what we are meant to hear.

- Option to use trophy pictures as PSN avatar.
    This one will be harder to apply since it would hurt the sales of avatars badly. Maybe they should put a price on them or an option to buy the full set once you platinum the game or something like that. (The Fallout 3 and NV sets are awesome, i would buy the set in a heatbeat)

- Separation of items in download list.

I have downloaded too many crap and i think it would be better if each type of item had it's own section, DLC, Demos. Unlock Keys, Themes, Avatars,etc. Im sure many agree with me on this one.

What features would you like implemented?

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid."

"The road to success is always under construction."

List of PLAYSTATION 3 Games without Trophy Support.

Avatar, Signature and Profile header by In2

PRO Member

all i can think of is custom soundtracks for games...would make grinding for online trophies or collectables much more enjoyable

Thanks to Dsluckay for the signature and Avatar

Currently working on:Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Ratchet and Clank: Nexus

Future project: None ATM

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by xtrminator05 View Post

I heard this one wasn't possible because of a patent issue with Microsoft but i have faith Sony might find a workaround. Although most of the time the games are enjoyed more with it's original soundtrack, i think it would be fun to hear something else from what we are meant to hear.

This one will be harder to apply since it would hurt the sales of avatars badly. Maybe they should put a price on them or an option to buy the full set once you platinum the game or something like that. (The Fallout 3 and NV sets are awesome, i would buy the set in a heatbeat)

I have downloaded too many crap and i think it would be better if each type of item had it's own section, DLC, Demos. Unlock Keys, Themes, Avatars,etc. Im sure many agree with me on this one.

What features would you like implemented?
    I Agree With Separation Of Items In Download List Looking For Stuff In Download list Is Annoying

Lvl 9 - Gold

All 3 of these things = Massive Thumbs up, right up the bumholey

PS3 has always lacked features, really.......I mean, for a games console, they could've at least made playing games simple, but game developers only made that worse....

These 3 ideas are what SHOULD've been implemented. Especially the 2nd, love the idea there, guy

If you want a list of PS3 games that support your own music, here's mine:

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/ge...our-music.html

Lvl 4 - Silver

In-game custom soundtracks would be nice. If you have music on your PS3 then I believe you can play what you like whilst playing LittleBIGPlanet 2 and it's bad ass. Trophy avatars would be a dream come true but as you said, avatars that cost would die. Maybe, if you get the platinum you can either choosed 5 of the images for free or could pay 1 for all of them? I still don't understand why you can't do cross-game chat...is there a reason? Because that's the one I want the most, having a laugh with a mate whilst grinding out a collectable trophy would be so much better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

Me & Ming @ The Stash

Quote Originally Posted by xtrminator05 View Post

That's a good idea, but I sit next to my PC while gaming & can play music whenever I want anyhow.

I always though unlocking a platinum on a game should unlock an avatar of the same image.

Another good idea. I've downloaded a bunch of shit off PSN & I get pissed the few times I've gone through it Although, if I know what I'm looking for, I can just search the store for it & redownload that way

Awesomeness thanks to:Thunder for platbar | Bladia for sig | Sigs & Beyond

Yankees And Packers <3

i would like cross game chat and thats it.. and i know that Sony said its not possible but i can dream right?