Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My 100th Platinum Trophy & Video

This is a discussion on My 100th Platinum Trophy & Video within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by parkerdip I don't know why people always do that. He's made a new topic because he has ...

Crocodile Hunter

Straya ****!

Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    I don't know why people always do that. He's made a new topic because he has uniquely earned his 100th platinum and wants to show it off by posting a video of it which would get overlooked on them posts in a day.
    you having 56 posts i assume your relativley new, if you were here on the old site people were making new threads up for everything they do which 1 clutters up the sub forum, 2 makes the site look terrible and unorganized and 3 creates more data/traffic on the site which the owners have a set benchmark with their host and if you got over it it creates problems and more money.

when i was admin of my gaming clan site we used over 200% all the time due to this and the site was always having problems..... 'official' threads are there for a reason

Sig by Apokolypz

Lvl 4 - Silver

Congrats SAS_Smithy_1986 for you're 100th plat!!!

Are you going for more plats? Which game was you're favorite?
    -Feel free to add me on PSN (Kami_Gunn). Don't leave a blank message .

PRO Member

Congratz on getting all of your games 100%.. I wasn't sure why you were not a member in PPS until I saw this

Quote Originally Posted by Roswellian View Post
    I'm afraid its only your 98th as you can take socom and fuel off as you didn't EARN them

Sig by Smashguy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12