Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 136

The Playstation 4 Thread | Coming Holiday 2013

This is a discussion on The Playstation 4 Thread | Coming Holiday 2013 within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; After seeing inFAMOUS, day one buy....

  1. #41
    Retired
    Undrey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Afterlife Sahara Desert
    Posts
    2,271
    Reputation
    84

    After seeing inFAMOUS, day one buy.

  2. #42
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    Jimmy fallon will be playing a live demo of killzone tomorrow.

  3. #43
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    Oxymoron28's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    822
    Reputation
    26

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    the fuck


    also too lazy to watch a 2 and a half hour confrence? here you go


    And if you're too lazy to watch a 4 minute video, here's a 3 minute one with a british voice over;
    PS4 Announcement - Abridged Version - YouTube



  4. #44
    40oz to freedom
    Triptent's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Houstoned Texas
    Posts
    288
    Reputation
    23

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    Jimmy fallon will be playing a live demo of killzone tomorrow.


  5. #45
    Lvl 7 - Gold


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    690
    Reputation
    10

    Ps4 looks amazing. The streaming possibilities are insane. The downloading thing is amazing. No more waiting to play games/demos when u download them. Really looking forward to watch dogs,infamous second son and diablo 3

  6. #46
    Saints Row IV
    brAvEhEaRtDC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Okinawa,Japan
    Posts
    1,616
    Reputation
    33

    Beast console!
    KZ and InFamous are enough for a start xD
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat


    Click on my Signature to check my website




  7. #47
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    goldberg_malta's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    633
    Reputation
    5

    it think it will be day one buy for me

  8. #48
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Definitely not a day one buy for me. Let them work out the bugs first...they're inevitable.

    Plus I get to hear people whine about how they bought it day one and are "disappointed"






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  9. #49
    KCCO!
    Hitman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,748
    Reputation
    196

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Definitely not a day one buy for me. Let them work out the bugs first...they're inevitable.

    Plus I get to hear people whine about how they bought it day one and are "disappointed"
    Yeah, I'm not forking out several hundred dollars to be a beta tester. I'll wait till all the beta testing has been done and buy it at a comfortably-reduced price.

  10. #50
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    So did anyone start laughing their ass off at Mr.Teargas?


    It was a happy gaming event all the sudden he goes on stage "I WAS IN A POLITICAL RALLY IN THE 90S AND GOT TEARGASSED AND THE POLICE DIDN'T SAVE MY FAMILY"


    ~~AMMMMERRRRICAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~

  11. #51
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    Oxymoron28's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    822
    Reputation
    26

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    So did anyone start laughing their ass off at Mr.Teargas?


    It was a happy gaming event all the sudden he goes on stage "I WAS IN A POLITICAL RALLY IN THE 90S AND GOT TEARGASSED AND THE POLICE DIDN'T SAVE MY FAMILY"


    ~~AMMMMERRRRICAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~
    At first I was creeped the hell out. Really felt it was innappropriate. Then I watched Giant Bombs cast... I think the event went really well but god damn, I much prefer giant bombs cast!



  12. #52
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    it was also hilariously retarded because:


    "Here's our required PS Eye That constantly watches you no matter what"

    Next up, two games about being watched in a oppressive society! Followed by us telling you we are tracking everything you like to auto-download stuff to your PS4.

  13. #53
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    Oxymoron28's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    822
    Reputation
    26

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    it was also hilariously retarded because:


    "Here's our required PS Eye That constantly watches you no matter what"

    Next up, two games about being watched in a oppressive society! Followed by us telling you we are tracking everything you like to auto-download stuff to your PS4.
    What about "I REALLY LIKE CARS" guy?

    Though drive club sounds somewhat interesting... I need to more about it :3



  14. #54
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    parkerdip's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,212
    Reputation
    30

    I loved the enthusiasm of the guy presenting 'Drive Club' It looks cool and I think how he went on about how detailed the cars look is justified because they do look damn realistic.

    I might try to get PS4 within the year of release like I did with PS3 but not straight away. I got my PS3 in October 2007 so was almost a year since it was first released.

  15. #55
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    Oxymoron28's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    822
    Reputation
    26

    Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    I loved the enthusiasm of the guy presenting 'Drive Club' It looks cool and I think how he went on about how detailed the cars look is justified because they do look damn realistic.

    I might try to get PS4 within the year of release like I did with PS3 but not straight away. I got my PS3 in October 2007 so was almost a year since it was first released.
    He was pretty intense when it came to his love for cars . Though it does fill me with confidence to see he's truly passionate about it.



  16. #56
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    Quote Originally Posted by Oxymoron28 View Post
    What about "I REALLY LIKE CARS" guy?

    Though drive club sounds somewhat interesting... I need to more about it :3


    oh baby schlick schlick dat carbon fiber fibers


    it was stupid but the game looks good.

  17. #57
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    MrFudge's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    21

    I'm a little confused about Capcom's 'Deep Down' or whatever it was called. Will it be a PS4 exclusive? I'm pretty sure it isn't but haven't seen clarification anywhere.

    Hopefully I can get the PS4 within a year of it's release...the username 'MrFudge' had better not be taken!


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

    THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

  18. #58
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFudge View Post
    I'm a little confused about Capcom's 'Deep Down' or whatever it was called. Will it be a PS4 exclusive? I'm pretty sure it isn't but haven't seen clarification anywhere.

    Hopefully I can get the PS4 within a year of it's release...the username 'MrFudge' had better not be taken!
    they said they built the phanta rhei engine for the ps4.

    so probably.

    you can also probably port over your PSN to the Ps4. so your name will still be stuck probably.

  19. #59
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    johnny_leyenda's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rapture
    Posts
    1,111
    Reputation
    42

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFudge View Post
    I'm a little confused about Capcom's 'Deep Down' or whatever it was called. Will it be a PS4 exclusive? I'm pretty sure it isn't but haven't seen clarification anywhere.

    Hopefully I can get the PS4 within a year of it's release...the username 'MrFudge' had better not be taken!
    Supposedly the engine was built for the PS4, but it looked too damn good to be true.
    Maybe the game will be a reality but the amazing graphics will be DLC.

    NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

  20. #60
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    Mihalick's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    780
    Reputation
    42

    One of the greatest things about the PS4 is that it is the PS4, and not some Latin word they thing is trendy and cool, but in reality is lame and a turn off (like Orbis). I get that Japanese culture dictates that "4" is an unlucky number and synonymous with death, but seriously, come on. It's 2013. You don't see me saying it's 2014 and skipping the 13 because that's our unlucky number superstition in America. So glad Sony took that approach and made it the 4.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFudge View Post
    I'm a little confused about Capcom's 'Deep Down' or whatever it was called. Will it be a PS4 exclusive? I'm pretty sure it isn't but haven't seen clarification anywhere.

    Hopefully I can get the PS4 within a year of it's release...the username 'MrFudge' had better not be taken!
    Even if they would not just transfer PSN names to the next generation, I'm sure you can just sign up for an account online. You can do that right now in the PS3 era.

    MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE


Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:32 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO