Gamestop PS4 first to know list

This is a discussion on Gamestop PS4 first to know list within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Just got an email from Gamestop regarding the PS4. While they don't have any new information as of yet, they ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Gamestop PS4 first to know list

Just got an email from Gamestop regarding the PS4. While they don't have any new information as of yet, they have a email list you can sign up for to get updated info. They say Gamestop will get new info about game releases and console details before others, and they are willing to pass that information to those that subscribe. Maybe not totally true, but at least we can get some cool information.

To sign up follow this link: PS4 Preorder Information | PlayStation 4 | GameStop

PS: This is NOT a preorder list, so don't worry about shelling out any money.
    Last edited by TheFirstEvil28; 02-26-2013 at 09:02 AM. Reason: PS

PRO Member

I got added to this list when I was there the other day. Like you said, might not be true but can't hurt
    My old (PS3) PSN trophy collection: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jaggy2872#games

Group platbar by DaRe_xLw