Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

PS4, why?

This is a discussion on PS4, why? within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Ps360 hey guys i have a idea it might be too hard to understand but just hang ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    hey guys

i have a idea

it might be too hard to understand but just hang with me here.

if you don't like what hes writing

thank you
    So we can do that? What? Why did nobody told me this earlier?
    Now I can just ignore this thread, obviously attempting to make people angry, instead of trying to prove someone wrong, someone who doesn't care about being proven wrong for that matter.

Seriously people, you know OP does this for attention, so you might as well ignore it.

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

Lord of all Goat-Men

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    did you mean reggie? cuz thats his first name
    Lol, I know what his name is...

DON'T BLINK

I love the shit that Sony is getting for not showing a system... go back and watch the Wii U unveiling... there was no system there either. Just the pad.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Lol, I know what his name is...
    i figured you were just making a point, which is true by the way since not many women are in the game making industry, also i dont think sony has much control over who the developers send up there to show off their games, probably the most qualified individual perhaps? just happens to be predominately men

Needz Trophy Card

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_leyenda View Post
    So we can do that? What? Why did nobody told me this earlier?
    Now I can just ignore this thread, obviously attempting to make people angry, instead of trying to prove someone wrong, someone who doesn't care about being proven wrong for that matter.

Seriously people, you know OP does this for attention, so you might as well ignore it.
    show us your tits
    videogameman-If i was going to fuck my son, I'd kiss him first.
    Compalicious-in all fairness bodi, it is a bit on the big side
    bodigard-^^^that's what she said!

A plat a month!

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Parmigiana View Post

The Playstation 4 was announced not long ago. While many Sony fanboys were ecstatic about this announcement I actually have a few issues to bring up. Sony seems to think that this console will have a better launch than the PS3’s, boy were they wrong. So many mistakes yet so early on.
    Firstly, what was with them not showing the console itself? It really did just look lazy on their behalf, I know they are ‘claiming’ that they need something to show at E3 but this is really just sad that they cant show more games or something. I can’t believe they couldn’t at least show a concept design. People need to know what the console itself looks like so they can know how large it is or where the I/O will be etc. I am disappointed by this fact alone.

Now, an issue that most men want to push under the rug, so women can clean it later, literally. Women at the event, where were they? I am saddened by the fact that such a modern company like Sony holds such sexist values. It sickens me.

No backwards compatibility? What were Sony thinking? This is such a huge setback. It is just terrible. I thought they would have learnt when people weren’t happy about the lack of compatibility on later PS3 models. I don’t see why Sony can’t just adopt the same principle that Windows and Mac have been using, where I can turn on my PC and play a game from yesterday, or a game from 10 years ago. Either way, Sony failed again with this one.

Now for the specs themselves, why are people even calling this a ‘next gen console’? Gaming PCs have had better hardware for years now, plus they can do a lot more. This is why the console industry needs to die, companies like Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo have it in a death lock and the amount of productivity happening is at snail pace. I hate to repeat myself but disappointing.
    So overall, this is going to be a failure. If Sony weren’t so stubborn and would actually make their platform open then I’m sure we would be having a different conversation at the moment.

This is my opinion. I am entitled to it so don't try and block it. Don’t start a flame war, just a civilized discussion please.
    So basically you don't really have a point. Just your personal opinion which is pessimistic and quite boring. All the so called issues you made in your rant aren't issues.

1) The PS4 console will be shown soon and what does it matter at this point? We have the specs, that is more important to me.

2) Maybe a lack of female presence was nothing to do with sexism?

3) The PS4 will have functionality to play previous titles.

4) The specs of the PS4 are amazing for a console. Why compare to a PC anyway?

Now if you are finished with your rant, i will let you get back to your xbox.

WHO DAT!!!!

haters wil hate....bring on the ps4 and all its glory.....only bad thing about the ps4 is that i dont have one already!!!

Du wirst geil

Was there or is there a point to any of these completely misinformed and useless threads OP keeps spewing out of his colon?

Currently Boosting: Borderlands 2
    Add me with requests for boosting.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

While pretty much every point has been made and there is almost nothing more to say I still got this, OP.
    I'm a pc gamer. I have a very expensive system to boot. But I can't just pop in a game from "yesteryear." There are compatibility problems. No matter what you do certain games like the Stubbs the Zombie will not run on anything above windows XP. And Dos only works through emulation.

Death is Awaiting....

Who cares!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Lvl 4 - Silver

THE NOOSH
    BABAGANOOSH08

The One and Only

Honest question Mr. Ranty:

Why is that almost all of your posts is complaining about everything you discuss about, often about products that aren't even finished yet? Why not post something that complements something for once? I'm pretty sure you don't like the kinds of responses you get from the community here, yet you continue to do it?

You don't have to answer if that's too personal for you to answer, but please, at least make threads worth discussing.

Since I'm in this thread, I might as well share my thoughts about what you typed in your OP (original post).

1. Sure, not showing the console may be a little disappointing, I get that. But what's more important? The appearance of the PS4, or what's in the PS4 and what is coming up with it? Plus, they may not even be done with the design for it yet and more than likely finish in time for E3.

2. It's not Sony's fault that the men-to-women ratio in the video game industry is really high. If you want to make a gender-balanced video game company, by all means go ahead, but how many women will you see apply to get the job compared to the men? This might bring a challenge for you.

3. If you're really that concerned about backwards compatibility, then take great care of your PS3 and keep it for as long as you can. I would get a PS4 to play PS4 games, and backwards compatibility would only be a bonus, but not necessary for me.

4. I don't know much about specs, so I won't debate about that.

You're entitled to your opinion, but no one has to agree with you.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Lvl 6 - Silver

*Sits back and watches all of this unfold*

You can't insult someone who's feeling's don't get hurt.

Sig by: djunglist

Angel of Death

Oh. This guy again.

Gaming since PONG !

OMG i can so remember that ppl at least 6months before the PS came out how they bitched about how it would look...... ohhh wait... no they didn't cause they had NO FUCKING IDEA ..... I don't give a shit if it comes in a large server tower .... JUST TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY !!!!!!!!!!!!

PRO Member

This is fun,

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

after wasting my time reading the OP
    I realized everything hes bitching about came individually reported from different sources
    so nothing hes saying is of his own thoughts
    just multiple bitching threads or blogs mushed into one...again
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Lvl 9 - Gold

I feel bad for all you sane posters who had the unfortunate ability to read the OP's first post... or any of his other ones. I saw the thread title on the main page and thought I'd check it out, but after getting here, the first post was a tiny line saying "This message is hidden because Angry Parmigiana is on your ignore list." I then proceeded to read through all the "discussion" comments and remembered why this user is on my ignore list. Thanks, PS3T.com community!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast