Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PS4 Trophies

This is a discussion on PS4 Trophies within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by ChrisValentine He also then "fixed" it by putting what he wants to see... *Paulie* I think it's ...

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisValentine View Post
    He also then "fixed" it by putting what he wants to see... *Paulie*
    I think it's pretty cool.
    Lol , I never even noticed that myself
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Negator

Here's a thread already in progress discussing most of what everyone here is saying.

What changes would you make to Trophies on PS4 ?

Here's a post that pretty much puts everything already said, and yet-to-be said in perspective from a rational stand point.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Korean Girl Group Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Here's a thread already in progress discussing most of what everyone here is saying.

Here's a post that pretty much puts everything already said, and yet-to-be said in perspective from a rational stand point.

For curiosity's sake, what would be the polishing? Everything else you put I agree with, and I think most people agree that for all the negativity that Final Fantasy XIII got, it's unlockable features from trophy hunting were what should be the standard, not the exception.

---

This will be the first PlayStation with trophies from the get go, and the only thing that worries me is the remote play possibly leading to more cheeseball antics and duplicity. I am curious to see how Sony evolves the system, and hope that if Home carries over that it becomes a place that becomes not a social spot for the socially inept, but a place to get further unlockable items, possibly titles, or previews/demos. Social media is only going to become even more prevalent, and it's going to have to be a factor, despite what a lot of us "old people" have to say about it, I expect trophies to somehow find a pairing with some, if not all, of those sites and be as annoying as the spam that is spilled constantly already.

Trophies are likely to evolve, the system we have just feels to similar to Achievements, and Sony is going to try something that puts them ahead of Microsoft and it's likely that our imaginary reward system is that ticket. What they do is going to be the object of debate, but I don't think adding new trophy types is the way to go, personally.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12