Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

inFAMOUS 2 players decided the direction of inFAMOUS: Second Son

This is a discussion on inFAMOUS 2 players decided the direction of inFAMOUS: Second Son within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I'm an ass in videogames and like to be evil and kill everything that walks and in saying this I'm ...

Ice Cream Firefighter

I'm an ass in videogames and like to be evil and kill everything that walks and in saying this I'm a part of the 22% that didn't let Cole die. Nix is one of my favourite NPC's, a lot better than that goodie goodie ice queen dog who's name I couldn't be bothered remembering.

Personally I think they should have went with the evil ending and made Cole the badguy with the new main character. This to me would have been a great way to keep Cole around and introduce a new main character to bring Cole down. THIS, this is how it should have been but i'm still throwing my money at them when it comes out regardless.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Delsin Rowe cool by me. Smoke n shit lls

Lvl 9 - Gold

By doing this it invalidates the whole point of the platinum in this game as you need to make BOTH choices to get it........what a joke. Kill him or let him live makes no difference to me.
    ALSO looking on the stats they are talking crap as 56% have the good ending and 45% have the bad ending so where are thier stats coming from??????????????

Lvl 6 - Silver

I really don't care about who the main character is, all I want is a good game with a good story.
    Trophy Hunter Percy.

Lvl 9 - Gold

i dont think this was an accurate thing for SuckerPunch to do, not because it doesnt work (cuz it obviously did), but because certain factors were left in the fog. The game just wasnt about what ending you chose, even if you played the opposite karma path. So i like this idea, but i also dont like it.

dont ask for a further explination... cuz i barely understand my reasoning myself

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by da_man-023 View Post
    also looking on the stats they are talking crap as 56% have the good ending and 45% have the bad ending so where are thier stats coming from??????????????
    questioooooooooon!!!!! Y ur math no make sense?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12