Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

PS4 Winning the Twitter War by HUGE Margin...

This is a discussion on PS4 Winning the Twitter War by HUGE Margin... within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Head here to vote in the Gamespot PS4 vs Xbox Twitter battle - GameSpot Twitter Battle PS4 is currently leading ...

illegal in 9 countries

PS4 Winning the Twitter War by HUGE Margin...

Head here to vote in the Gamespot PS4 vs Xbox Twitter battle - GameSpot Twitter Battle

PS4 is currently leading 75% to 25%. That may change in a couple of days with the Xbox reveal, but I'm betting the PS4 will take the ballot, even in xenophobic "Fuck Yeah!" 'Merica.

Rangers F.C

The true test will be sales, with Sony not giving them a year head start this time they will hit the ground running . I think Sony will be the winner overall but it wont be a landslide victory .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Kiwi Defender

And so, yet another stupid and useless victory goes to Sony ! Come on boys, we could win the "What console has been parodied the most?" battle as well!

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Change is mediocre

I'm a little surprised actually, I thought the general population was leaning towards Xbox.

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by Luckay View Post
    I'm a little surprised actually, I thought the general population was leaning towards Xbox.
    It's most likely due to what ant1 said: the thing hasn't been revealed yet, therefore, there's a lot of skeptical people out there, not to mention the "Online-only" rumor most likely increased said skpeticism among consumers.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Ashe sucks brah...... duh
    PS4: jGezze7
    ''War... War Never Changes...... Men do, through the roads they walk.''

Change is mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by iRock View Post
    That dude with the sun-glasses sucks...as well brah............................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ .......................................................duh

#hashtag

Quote Originally Posted by iRock View Post
    That dude with the sun-glasses sucks...as well brah...............duh
    Seriously?

I was gonna post something stupid making fun of both of the consoles but after seeing this....

Forget I Was Ever Here

Who is winning the street poll? I ask because I don't follow twitter or Facebook or any other domain like it

It is time for me to go underground

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Who is winning the street poll? I ask because I don't follow twitter or Facebook or any other domain like it
    You'd have to go with PS4, by simple virtue of the fact that unlike the Xbox, there has been no negative publicity to date.

Xbox traditionally does far better in the USA than any other territory, so it's interesting to see the PS4 has the lion's share of public opinion in its favour. Again...likely to change once the Xbox hits the ground, but it's good to see Sony starting on an even foot this time around.

Lord of all Goat-Men

It also helps that the next Playstation actually has a name. Its hard to talk about the next Xbox when nobody knows what the hell it's called.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I find this stupid they should have had this after May 21st when the new xbox is revealed. Then it would have been more fair

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by abhinandhan22 View Post
    I find this stupid they should have had this after May 21st when the new xbox is revealed. Then it would have been more fair
    And on that note, PS4 has extended its lead to 87% to 13% since the Xbox reveal - http://au.gamespot.com/twitter-battle/xbox-vs-ps4/

Nice one MS...

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Hip hip hooray! =3 Xbox One's conference was a disaster, and may I quote someone:

"The reason why Xbox One was called that is because you only need to take one look at it before taking a 360 (or 180, my mistake) degree turn and walking away."
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

Threat

Quote Originally Posted by cocoasg View Post
    Hip hip hooray! =3 Xbox One's conference was a disaster, and may I quote someone:

"The reason why Xbox One was called that is because you only need to take one look at it before taking a 360 degree turn and walking away."
    I thought it was because only one person is excited for it.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    That too.
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

-i- love myself.

Quote Originally Posted by cocoasg View Post

"The reason why Xbox One was called that is because you only need to take one look at it before taking a 360 (or 180, my mistake) degree turn and walking away."
    Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    LMFAOO!! Nice one you guys lol.

MS fucked up.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Sony will win comfortably when it matters.
    INTERESTED IN YOUTUBE PARTNERSHIP? APPLY NOW!
    https://partner.makerstudios.com/?re...0UU00000048Wmj
    Check out my Videos!

Saints Row IV

PS4 will simply smash xbox 1
    Is microsoft serious? Partners with EA and Kinect? Speaking to a fuckin console to change TV and movies? Who is so damn lazy to pick his hands and press the godamn buttons on the controller....Sony now laughs with this conference...
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website

Rangers F.C

I think people are being a bit hasty saying its all over, they just showed exactly what Sony did not . They showed the Box because Sony never . They announced 8 new games, they talked about the Kinect which if perfected could be an awesome addition . I am a Sony fan but Sony has not won shit yet and people are clutching at straws, they never showed much and this is not because they have nothing to show, it because E3 is a few weeks away.

Whether people like it or not they did all they needed to, everybody even Sony fans are talking about there machine . People are making out as though it cannot handle games as good as the PS4 but it looks the exact same to me in the specs given, it will run the same games apart from exclusives . Way too much credit is given to exclusives, Uncharted Sucks now, GOW sucks now, Killzone is not for everyone ( I love it ) , Motorstorm sucks, Resistance is hit or miss, some others I have not played I cannot comment on but why have I not played them .

Sony's future certainly looks brighter with The Last of Us, Infamous Second Sun, Killzone and Beyond 2 Souls coming but they have still to announce there 8 brand new games . It makes no sense to me to slate the thing when you know nothing about it, if you can offer the exact same gaming experience minus the exclusives then there really is not that much in it, sure if you love the Sony exclusives its a no brainer but not everybody does .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast