Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Pachter: Xbox One $400, PS4 $350

This is a discussion on Pachter: Xbox One $400, PS4 $350 within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by ErikNus Well, that seems a little on the cheap side. I do agree though that I don't ...

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by ErikNus View Post
    Well, that seems a little on the cheap side.
    I do agree though that I don't think Sony will go more expensive than Microsoft again... didn't work out so well last time.
    The Playstation will be a little cheaper or the same price as Xbox.... I'm thinking around the $450 area....
    The 360 was more expensive than the PS3...if you wanted the same features. The 360 charged extra for a HDD and a Wi-Fi accessory. They came standard with the PS3. Not to mention rechargeable battery packs (charge and play) for the 360 vs in-built batteries in the DualShock.

I think gamers are more educated these days and if MS doesn't meet Sony feature for feature at the same price tier, they're going to get called on it. For example the Xbox One's TV features apparently require an additional peripheral, yet MS has been flogging it as a primary selling point.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    Not defending Patcher since I've never even heard of him before this, but he was definitely right if he said the Wii U wouldn't match up to next gen consoles. It doesn't even match up to current gen consoles.

Main reason is that none of my friends would have it yet, but with a price that cheap it'd be worth it even if I was playing alone
    I'm on your friends list and I'll have it geeez whats a friends list 4

It is time for me to go underground

worlds biggest welch fan

On what (he) believes what is this patch message
    Sig By Me

Mirrors Edge Platinum

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    Not defending Patcher since I've never even heard of him before this, but he was definitely right if he said the Wii U wouldn't match up to next gen consoles. It doesn't even match up to current gen consoles.

Main reason is that none of my friends would have it yet, but with a price that cheap it'd be worth it even if I was playing alone
    Dont defend him, ever. Not calling u dumbass for doing so but you'll learn why this clown is so hated and his predictions are bullshit, Let's put it this way, yes he was right, thing is, he called that way after the wiiU launched and Nintendo already announced the specs of the console, in other words he not only claimed he knew it from the beginning but also he's an incredible analist stating something everybody knew already and he was a genious. But that's one of the many fails this sir has. I wont name them all, just keep in mind Patcher is the same person that predicted GTAV release before E3....... LAST YEAR, but will definitly take credit after GTAV releases after E3. BECAUSE HE PREDICTED AND HE'S SO OBLIVIOUS AND INCREDIBLE.
    PS4: jGezze7
    ''War... War Never Changes...... Men do, through the roads they walk.''

Threat

Quote Originally Posted by iRock View Post
    Dont defend him, ever. Not calling u dumbass for doing so but you'll learn why this clown is so hated and his predictions are bullshit, Let's put it this way, yes he was right, thing is, he called that way after the wiiU launched and Nintendo already announced the specs of the console, in other words he not only claimed he knew it from the beginning but also he's an incredible analist stating something everybody knew already and he was a genious. But that's one of the many fails this sir has. I wont name them all, just keep in mind Patcher is the same person that predicted GTAV release before E3....... LAST YEAR, but will definitly take credit after GTAV releases after E3. BECAUSE HE PREDICTED AND HE'S SO OBLIVIOUS AND INCREDIBLE.
    Can you read? I said I'm not defending him.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Lvl 9 - Gold

I don't think it'll be that cheap. Even if it's launched at that price, I'm going to wait around 2-3 years before buying it. You know how sony is; they launch the 40 GB fat model, then a 120 GB slim model, then a 500 gb super slim model
    Platbar by Wadefan1

Negator

Regardless of pricing, I will not get a launch PS4.

I'll wait for them to fix the hardware bugs and produce a smaller, cooler running, more power-efficient model.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post

I'll wait for them to fix the hardware bugs and produce a smaller, cooler running, more power-efficient model.
    Yeah i so hope they dont have much bugs to fix on the ps4. Getting this on lunch

Deathless Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    I don't think it'll be that cheap. Even if it's launched at that price, I'm going to wait around 2-3 years before buying it. You know how sony is; they launch the 40 GB fat model, then a 120 GB slim model, then a 500 gb super slim model
    Except this time, it'll probably be the 250GB model, the 1TB model and the 2TB model
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Lvl 6 - Silver

Freak even my little girl would tell me to get it day 1 at tht price.... but I'll wait proly a yr or 2 for the SUPER CHARGED PS4!!!
    Sync Unison: Element of Spirits

Lvl 9 - Gold

i really want a PS4, but so far the launch titles I dont really care for (dont get me wrong, my opinion might change on those games once things are actually released and officially reviewed) and i dont have a vita (not that that matters too much anyway). but im just not ready to pay $400 or mor for a system that will definitely have minor and major bugs to fix, no word on what future games there will be (even though one can have pretty good idea), and that there probably will be a lack of sales, which means lack of friends who will buy the system. Pl;us HDD space is a major issue for me (my PS3 right now, after deleting a whole bunch of stuff: 17GB out of 298GB)

one day, though... one day...

edit: screw XBox One. best quote i heard for it was "The reason why its called XBox One is because Microsoft took 359 steps backwards."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12