View Poll Results: Day one purchase for you?

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

70 59.83%
  • No

11 9.40%
  • Will wait until 2014

24 20.51%
  • Will wait for a price drop

12 10.26%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Day 1 purchase for you?

This is a discussion on Day 1 purchase for you? within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by stefanovich777 Launch model of PS4 is looking awesome but I still pass and gonna wait for slim ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by stefanovich777 View Post
    Launch model of PS4 is looking awesome but I still pass and gonna wait for slim ver.
    This right here sums it up. I mean I'm DEFINITELY getting one but I've had a slim, PS2 and have the slim 3. Mind as well keep the streak up. But congratulations Sony for one outstanding conference
    So...many...games...so...many......very...little...time.
    Ah the life of a gamer

PRO Member

Wait for a drop price

Korean Girl Group Groupie

Bought and paid in full today. The funny thing is my local Gamestop manager was saying that he was talking people out of getting the Xbox One explaining the features, the total as of about 1pm PST for each unit sold (probably thanks to him) was 32-1... Looks like the fanboys for the green guys are easily dissuaded.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

PRO Member

Day 1 always was for me. I had 600 set away ready for it. So I'll probably buy most games and 3 DS4`s.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Already went this morning and paid off a PS4, a second Dualshock 4 controller and four games. Will continue to pre-order/pay off games as the money rolls in, though I still have a few PS3 games to pick up (Dragon's Crown, Beyond, Lego Marvel Superheroes, etc.).

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by zeroslayer81 View Post
    Oh hell yes I intend to buy day 1. Might even buy 2 just for the hell of it.
    Why not buy 3. The price is right. I'd buy 10 and just give them to all of my friends. Yes, I do have more than 10 friends but I would be in debt if I bought all of them a PS4. I bought my friend a PS3 but he ended up selling it so I'm up in the air about the PS4 for him but I definitely want to get him one.

Quote Originally Posted by AngeldeLeo View Post
    Wait for a drop price
    It's already priced right. A price drop "probably" will not happen for at least 2 years but you never know.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Maybe....considering the price they got compared to OLDER releases...seems like a good bet.
    If I haves the cash

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by MAXTHUNDER View Post
    Why not buy 3. The price is right. I'd buy 10 and just give them to all of my friends. Yes, I do have more than 10 friends but I would be in debt if I bought all of them a PS4. I bought my friend a PS3 but he ended up selling it so I'm up in the air about the PS4 for him but I definitely want to get him one.

It's already priced right. A price drop "probably" will not happen for at least 2 years but you never know.
    I'm in the market for a new friend.....just saying....
    http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=969355

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yep just have to convince the wife not too hard Birthday + Christmas are on each side of launch so 70% chance

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm thinking about it .... why the hell not, I'll buy it Day one! I've bought the Wii at launch, and they've never given me any technical issues, so I don't believe that all electronics are buggy at launch...

I'll probably buy Watch_Dogs, maybe Assassin's Creed... and PS Plus to drive around with Driveclub
    More games to save money for: Infamous, Deep Down, Final Fantasy XV, Mirror's Edge 2, The Order 1886, The Witcher 3. Hmmm, lots of games, probably not enough money....

Lvl 1 - Bronze

just added to my PS4 pre order 1 controller, 1 camera, BF4 and NfS rivals, but i noticed that the PS4 was "sold out", checked a few other retailers and the only one taking pre order now is eb games
    Proud PlayStation Owner since 1995

Working on:

Lvl 7 - Gold

I am now refuting my earlier claim....ugggg. I just pre-ordered mine today for day 1....Gamestop has a trade 7 games get an extra $35 in store credit - and I went nuts....lol traded about 21ish games and ended up getting $220 towards it....so....PS4 + an extra controller is now set up for day one!
    http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=969355

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!

Lvl 6 - Silver

if there was anything worth a shit to play... I have doubts with the new inFAMOUS as 2 was a fuckin royal disappointment

The Playboy Wikipedia

I was going to wait until the price dropped, or there was a 2nd-gen version of the PS4. But seeing how as it's only $650 here in NZ compared to being $1200, I'm going to get it on day 1.
    Amanda Cerny - Playboy's Miss October 2011

Credit to Saul (from another site) for the sig!

The only sane person here

I'm on the fence for one but I think I'll wait for a price drop, some more games even though Infamous: Second Son has me, and maybe some new details later on.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

no, i will be getting one within the first year i just want to wait and make sure there's no major problems with the ps4 first

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Pre-ordered it yesterday with another controller. Also changed my copy of AC:BF from ps3 to ps4. Except COD I'm not finding any other of the games interesting but we will see.

Digital Terror

Lvl 4 - Silver

I'll be waiting for a few more exclusives to come out or until KH3 releases, whichever comes first. The systems great and everything, but I've got tons of games still left to play on my ps3 and I'm kind of broke right now with all the PS3 games I just bought xD

"Jigglypuff is the Finest"

Lvl 3 - Bronze

i might put a deposit on it, or i could wait a few months but i don't know how hard it will be to buy one as everywhere will probably be out of stock

Sig by: djunglist

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast