Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So what do you think about the exclusives so far? [list inside :)]

This is a discussion on So what do you think about the exclusives so far? [list inside :)] within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; *poof* gone....

PRO Member

So what do you think about the exclusives so far? [list inside :)]

*poof* gone.
    Last edited by Outstandind; 06-30-2013 at 08:36 PM.

Drunken Nights

PS4:
    Dark Sorceror
    Deep Down
    Mad Max

Lvl 9 - Gold

The order 1886 looked cool and different, then they started shooting lol. ah well.
    Planetside 2 isnt really an exclusive but its going to be Sony/Pc only and free to play/no ps+ needed apparently.
    KZ:SF looks pretty sweet I havent played much of the killzone series though just the KZ2 and 3 demos when I was bored.
    Driveclub will be free with PS+ so the whole social racing thing should get enough player count, there should be about 5 more exclusives for sony to announced later on though I think they said they had 12 or something like that, there is an unannounced Naughty dog game in production but that will probably come out later on.
    I think MS showed most of their exclusives they said they had, Sony should of at least said X game is in production by X team or something at least though.

Kingdom hearts 3 and I remember one of the final fantasy games being mentioned as PS exclusive I think too?

EDIT:Ah ok nevermind I was half asleep while watching that section in conference.

Drunken Nights

Quote Originally Posted by Waystedyou View Post
    Kingdom hearts 3 and I remember one of the final fantasy games being mentioned as PS exclusive I think too?
    Kingdom Hearts 3 will also be on Xbox One

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

Both consoles have some great looking exclusives. Dead Rising 3, Titanfall, Ryse are the games that currently have my full attention though. It's just a shame they're all on the adbox

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

Drunken Nights

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    Dark Sorceror was a tech demo I believe, and Mad Max is a multiplat. I'd forgotten about Deep Down though, good spot.
    Ah, yes you're right. Sorry about that.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Waystedyou View Post
    [...] and I remember one of the final fantasy games being mentioned as PS exclusive I think too?
    The console exclusive is Final Fantasy XIV but it's also coming to PC so it's not really an exclusive.

Drunken Nights

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    No worries, game developers were extremely misleading imo during the Sony/MS conferences on day 1. I mean come on, Square Enix showcasing FFXV and KH3 at the SONY conference and not telling us that it was coming to xb1 until the very next day? All those rumors about Microsoft bribing developers to hold back on multiplat announcements and it really feels like Sony was the one doing it all along.
    True, but who can blame them, right? It was all competition. I thought it was strange how Xbox One opened up with Metal Gear Solid 5.

Immortal

Drive Club is free to play? Sweet! I must have missed that during the conference - was late in UK :/

I'm also a bit gutted about DR3. Wasn't a massive fan of 2 (first one I had played), but 3 seems a lot! nicer.
    Ryse also looked good, until we all realised the game was full of interactive cutscenes.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Nothing about freemium "pay-to-play" business models. It's almost as bad as on-disc dlc.

KZ: Shadow Fall hasn't sold me. It and GT6 will have a hard time to get me to want to buy them.
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T View Post
    True, but who can blame them, right? It was all competition. I thought it was strange how Xbox One opened up with Metal Gear Solid 5.

It was very strange, especially now that the Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection is coming exclusively to PS3.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hmmm now that I see these lists side by side you've gotta say that Xbox might have the upper hand in the games department...
    All that will change though when they tell us what Naughty Dog and Santa Monica have been working on.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Ryse is awesome indeed but I do however dislike the fact that it is a xbone exclusive game only... As a fan of ancient rome it saddens me the most...

Rangers F.C

MGS, MAD MAX and Dead Rising 3 have me most interested . My stand out game is gotta be DR3 though, it looks epic and could potentially be the best zombie game ever .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stefanovich777 View Post
    Ryse is awesome indeed but I do however dislike the fact that it is a xbone exclusive game only... As a fan of ancient rome it saddens me the most...
    This! I really liked the look of Ryse but it had to be exclusive! Admittedly my expectations were lowered abit following all the QTE bits.

Kid, not loser

If you're gonna add Titanfall to the list for the xbone you would have to add a heck of a lot more on the PS4 side with console exclusives like Warframe, DCUO, Warthunder, Blacklight: Retribution and quite a few more.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Infamous SS - Looks genuinely more interesting than the first two. Someone watched Chronicle. Stupid skinny jeans with an arse hanging out on the protagonist makes me pine for Cole ( who i didn't care for ).
    Killzone Shadow Fall - Looks astoundingly good graphically but the AI seen so far has been questionable. The little weapon quirks were neat.
    Knack - Was interested in it from the initial reveal, still looks promising.
    The Order - Foggy and due to the setting, a little stale looking. Need to see more.
    Drive Club - Concept behind it is good, pulling it off could make it a hit new franchise for Sony, albeit another realistic looking driving one.

Ryse - Crytek have at least tried to not do Crysis 4 ( like the world needs it ) but i have a niggling feeling this will be a gimmicky slice of Kinect Demo.
    Halo 5 - Why does Master Chief have a shawl on over a suit of Armor? Pointless. As for this entry, i have next to no interest in it, just as before with every Halo game ever.
    Dead Rising 3 - I almost bought a 360 just to play the original Dead Rising, having played it and the sequel since, i am glad i waited for the PS3. Gritty reboot aside, i don't see this one tempting me over either.
    Killer Instinct - Whole lotta fans begging and overhype of the original for a cheap looking fighter that looks likely to do a Perfect Dark.

Basically, i don't care for Halo, Killer Instinct or Dead Rising, Sony has all i want even if the franchises i'd like to see the most have yet to appear on the radar for next gen. Also i hold judgement on any of those exclusives not mentioned.

The games that i'm looking forward to most are cross platform ( MGS V, Destiny, ES Online and Battlefield 4 ) so it's a matter of picking the winning horse ( Sony ).

Threat

Nothing particularly interesting in Sony's corner other than inFAMOUS: Second Son and The Order, but the only Xbox One exclusive I would ever consider getting is Dead Rising 3. Sony's got exclusive content for most of the cross-platform titles.

Quote Originally Posted by stefanovich777 View Post
    I thought it looked awesome until the gameplay actually started. Repeated quick time events and the same kill animation over and over.
    Last edited by AlecDawesome; 06-12-2013 at 08:18 PM.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Du wirst geil

Looks pretty solid to me. I won't be going overboard just yet with games.

Currently Boosting: Borderlands 2
    Add me with requests for boosting.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I really hope Quantum Break gets released somehow for PS4 as well. I know with Alan Wake never getting a PS4 release there is slim to no chance but the whole premise and look of it I want it bad. I bought a 360 for Wake and Vesperia but there is no way I will buy a One unless the price is 200 or less so probably end of its lifecycle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast