Ps4 multiple log ins

This is a discussion on Ps4 multiple log ins within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; One thing that botheres me with the ps3 is that you can't play split screen games and have both users ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Ps4 multiple log ins

One thing that botheres me with the ps3 is that you can't play split screen games and have both users eran trophies. I know when I got to a buddies house and play I'm reluctant to play a game that I don't have the trophies for. I'm hoping this isn't the case on the ps4. What are your thoughts?

Editorial Team

I seriously can't remember the last time I played Co-op in splitscreen on 1 TV.
    When playing Co-op I think both players should earn the trophies. I think this is the case when you play online co-op, maybe the cloud saving options etc. is a solution for this.
    Working on: The next platinum trophy!
    come join the stream:
    http://www.twitch.tv/neospoon

PRO Member

Actually you can do that in some games. Little Big Planet is the one that comes to mind now. For example, there's a trophy that requires you to play x number of online levels, if you play them at your friend's house (using your previously added account), when you get home and turn on your PS3 it will pop. I have done this so I can confirm it works.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Actually you can do that in some games. Little Big Planet is the one that comes to mind now. For example, there's a trophy that requires you to play x number of online levels, if you play them at your friend's house (using your previously added account), when you get home and turn on your PS3 it will pop. I have done this so I can confirm it works.
    OK. But borderlands 2 I logged on as second player at my friends house. We were both playing online together at our own homes. I went to his house I setup my account and played more. He got trophies but i didnt. I had to replay with a different character to get to the point to get my trophies. Even after I transferred my save data.