Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Whatever a PS4 Launch Edition is on Amazon, it's already sold out

This is a discussion on Whatever a PS4 Launch Edition is on Amazon, it's already sold out within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by parkerdip Why are so many people pre-ordering JUST the PS4. What about bundles. It will most probably ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    Why are so many people pre-ordering JUST the PS4. What about bundles. It will most probably be cheaper to get a bundle with 2 or 3 games than buy them seperately
    I asked at GS when I preordered mine, and I was told that if and when Sony announces release day bundles, people that preorder the vanilla have priority to upgrade the preorders to one of the bundles.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Guys I got a question. I pre-ordered the "standard edition" on Amazon after it became available (literally minutes after E3 conference). I'm thinking hey.. this will be the day one release because this is the only edition thats available. Later on Amazon introduced the launch edition but I was confused so didn't bother pre-ordering that. I got an email from Amazon saying that I pre-ordered the "Launch Edition", which is "Release-Day Delivery eligible". Anyone experienced this? Whats the chance of me actually getting it day one?

Du wirst geil

Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post
    I asked at GS when I preordered mine, and I was told that if and when Sony announces release day bundles, people that preorder the vanilla have priority to upgrade the preorders to one of the bundles.
    I'll have to inquire about this at the GS I preordered mine at that way I won't have to preorder Watch_Dogs

Currently Boosting: Borderlands 2
    Add me with requests for boosting.

Du wirst geil

Quote Originally Posted by M40A3 View Post
    Guys I got a question. I pre-ordered the "standard edition" on Amazon after it became available (literally minutes after E3 conference). I'm thinking hey.. this will be the day one release because this is the only edition thats available. Later on Amazon introduced the launch edition but I was confused so didn't bother pre-ordering that. I got an email from Amazon saying that I pre-ordered the "Launch Edition", which is "Release-Day Delivery eligible". Anyone experienced this? Whats the chance of me actually getting it day one?
    I'm betting you will get it day one if you opted to go with the release-day delivery.

Currently Boosting: Borderlands 2
    Add me with requests for boosting.

Legalize it...

I would just call them and see what the deal is. My guess is youll be fine. They will probably go by the date and time of the pre orders...

INTJ

If you have this Email you are good

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    If you have this Email you are good

Yes thats what I have. Thank you all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12