Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Playstation 4 - User Interface Overview Promo

This is a discussion on Playstation 4 - User Interface Overview Promo within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Kankri weed aliens. #theinvasionoftheweedaliens ▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▄▒▒▒ ▒▐░▄░░░▄░▌▒▒▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▒ ▒▐░▀▀░▀▀░▌▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▀▄░═░▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▐░▀▄▀░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒ Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is ...

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Kankri View Post
    weed aliens. #theinvasionoftheweedaliens

▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▄▒▒▒
    ▒▐░▄░░░▄░▌▒▒▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▒
    ▒▐░▀▀░▀▀░▌▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▀▄░═░▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▐░▀▄▀░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒
    Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it. Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture) . As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse. Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins /damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol. You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY ' would be unfair , since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man. I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

Game Review Team

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it. Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture) . As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse. Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins /damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol. You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY ' would be unfair , since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man. I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

you wanna fucking fight kid well guess what I just hacked your IP address. yea thats right you can't do shit you fucking pussy... if you try to start ANY MORE shit with me, I'll hack the shit out of your computer so be warned you terrorist piece of shit. and if you try to come to my house just be warned that I know Kung Fu and have a GUN so if you wanna start some shit I'll fuckin be ready to kick the shit out of you. You've been warned, motherfucker. don't FUCK WITH ME again.

Lvl 5 - Silver

you wanna fucking fight kid well guess what I just hacked your IP address. yea thats right you can't do shit you fucking pussy... if you try to start ANY MORE shit with me, I'll hack the shit out of your computer so be warned you terrorist piece of shit. and if you try to come to my house just be warned that I know Kung Fu and have a GUN so if you wanna start some shit I'll fuckin be ready to kick the shit out of you. You've been warned, motherfucker. don't FUCK WITH ME again.
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Game Review Team

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    Omg hai ^___^ Im Kankri-chan and I absolutely luuuv @[email protected] ps3t <3 and my fav is the nintendo and pc boards!!!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband nagflar!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ^______________________________________^

When I walked onto general street =^____^=I looked up and saw&NAGFLAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!!

KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII NAGFLAR-SAMA!!!!! I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!!

he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a taco bell o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE fajitas!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< *(^O^)* *(^O^)* *(^O^)*] then I saw some baka fat Faust watching us and I could tell he was undressing him with his eyes!!!!!!! [ -_____________-;;;;; OMG I COULDNT BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (_) (_) (_)] so I yelled UH UH BAKA NEKO THATS MY MAN WHY DONT YOU GO HOOK UP WITH KERWAN CAUSE NAGFLAR-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (_) then nagflar held me close =^____^= and said he would only ever love me!!!!!!!! an guess wat!!!!!! he kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (*O*)/ then we went to his sticks and twigs hut and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became RT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^________<) ^_________________^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Lvl 5 - Silver

Omg hai ^___^ Im Kankri-chan and I absolutely luuuv @[email protected] ps3t <3 and my fav is the nintendo and pc boards!!!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband nagflar!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ^______________________________________^

When I walked onto general street =^____^=I looked up and saw&NAGFLAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!!

KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII NAGFLAR-SAMA!!!!! I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!!

he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a taco bell o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE fajitas!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< *(^O^)* *(^O^)* *(^O^)*] then I saw some baka fat Faust watching us and I could tell he was undressing him with his eyes!!!!!!! [ -_____________-;;;;; OMG I COULDNT BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (_) (_) (_)] so I yelled UH UH BAKA NEKO THATS MY MAN WHY DONT YOU GO HOOK UP WITH KERWAN CAUSE NAGFLAR-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (_) then nagflar held me close =^____^= and said he would only ever love me!!!!!!!! an guess wat!!!!!! he kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (*O*)/ then we went to his sticks and twigs hut and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became RT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^________<) ^_________________^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    Oh so that's funny to you? Is that it you fucking pathetic ******? Let me just tell you this: you're nothing. You're fucking nothing. I can bench press 290 and can run 6 miles in less than 36 minutes. I train tapout and could knock you unconscious with one punch. I know you think you're some internet tough guy sitting back there like a pussy faced bitch, but if we ever cross paths I will fucking CRUSH you. Your ancestors will feel pain I'll hit you so hard. And if you try and bring 5 of your friends, I'll just get a katana (which I'm trained in) and then we'll see who's the tough guy. Yeah you can make all the "funny" "clever" comments you want on the internet, but when we meet, you're suddenly fucking dead silent. Like a fucking library. Once I'm done posting this I'm going to call my side piece up and pound away. Enjoy jerking off to another hentai movie you fucking pathetic virgin. But sure, keep posting. Go on, bitch, make my day. You think you're funny? I'm about to wipe that smile off your face. Get ready ******, I've got your IP and I cannot be stopped.

Shut the fuck up, I hate your fucking guts. I hate you, your "clever" "observations", as well as your stupid fucking autistic face. I hate you and everyone else involved in this thread, I hope your miserable life full of "epic" moments on an internet imageboard ends painfully slow. I pray to God every night that there will be another holocaust full of people like you. I want a belligerent country to experiment on you, get invaded by a larger country that steals the research your pain created and uses it toward gassing other people like you. When they throw your stupid body in a ditch I will take your ****** brain and revive you just to torture you. You'll be seeing me in your nightmares kid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12