Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

What PS4 Bundle Did You Pre-Order? Launch Titles?

This is a discussion on What PS4 Bundle Did You Pre-Order? Launch Titles? within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Thought it isn't really a bundle I got the ps4 and battlefield 4 at gamestop about 2 weeks ago. I ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thought it isn't really a bundle I got the ps4 and battlefield 4 at gamestop about 2 weeks ago. I am a bit worried that I won't get a launch day console because the guy at the store kept pussyfooting around my question "IF I were the first in line on the day before launch but pre-ordered this late will I be GUARANTEED a console?" he kept saying he didn't know how the store was gonna handle it. I had a ps4 launch day console on amazon but because I want it either an hour or 1 minute after midnight (yeah I am that kind of person.) I went with gamestop. Crossing my fingers that I can get it without any issues, I am a gamefly member so there is no real rush to get more than just battlefield 4 on launch day.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi everyone! I got the AC4 bundle. Seems silly to get a game that will work with current gen, but that is the game I am most interested to play

PRO Member

Don't have a bundle preordered, just the console with some games preordered too. I'm really hoping they bundle the Vita with the PS4, if the rumors are to be believed, that'd be sweet . Can't wait for AC4, Watch Dogs, and Destiny

Now Playing
    Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (PS3)
    Playstation All Star's Battle Royale (PS3)
    Far Cry 4 (PS4)
    Call of Duty: Black Ops III BETA (PS4)
    Persona 4 Golden (Vita)
    Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack! (Vita)

Thanks
    kid420247 for the Avy and Sig

Lvl 4 - Silver

Well I just preordered the system seperately and as for the games, I preordered Infamous: Second Son, Knack, and the collector's editions of Watch Dogs and AC4: Black Flag.

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave people wondering how the hell you did it.

PRO Member

I didn't pre-order the PS4, l'll waiting for better game.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Gonna but a console on boxing day sales probably.. I don't know what launch titles I will get with it though...

PRO Member

I hiatus preordered the console at Gamestop. No bundle. The takes I have preordered are: Assassin's Creed IV, Watchdogs, and Knack. I may also download Tiny Brains too. And Drive Club for free of course. I was kind of hoping for at least one more big PS4 exclusive to launch that I wanted. Oh well. There's still 3 months until it releases. Maybe something else will be announced.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I've pre-ordered the console. And I'll pre-order Watch Dogs and Infamous: Second Son.

Currently Playing

Dead Nation | Killzone: Shadow Fall | Sly Cooper: Thief in Time | Strider | The Last of Us Remastered

PS3 & PS4 Trophy Guides and Walkthroughs
    WildeThang YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/wildethanggaming

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123