Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Pictures of the Contents of the PS4 Box and of the Bundled Headset Appear

This is a discussion on Pictures of the Contents of the PS4 Box and of the Bundled Headset Appear within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Has anyone noticed that the camera isn't there. Just the heads up if you want the camera it will cost ...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Has anyone noticed that the camera isn't there. Just the heads up if you want the camera it will cost you an additional $60. I'm hoping that SONY will have some different designs for the camera because I don't like the current design.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by MAXTHUNDER View Post
    Has anyone noticed that the camera isn't there. Just the heads up if you want the camera it will cost you an additional $60. I'm hoping that SONY will have some different designs for the camera because I don't like the current design.
    I'm sure everyone knows that by now.

And to be honest, I hate cabled headphones. Matter of fact, I hate cables in general. I really need to invest on some good wireless gaming/music headset.

-i- love myself.

Love how they are are including an HDMI cable! The headset looks pretty cheap but at least they are including one. Really looking forward to the PS4.

Galaxy beauty pirate

Seriously, all that stuff for 400,- is great. No complains here. I feel like they're being generous.
    Sig by Ramon

Rangers F.C

I really like the look of the PS4 but its going to make my slim look bad . Time for a new TV unit so I can hide the PS3
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I personally like the look of the console and I'm sure I'll get used to the controller soon enough.
    Sig made by DaRe_xLw

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by Waystedyou View Post
    Probably can just plug it into the ps4 like you normally do if its a USB, and plug any 3.5mm jack into the controller itself, things like the astros that use a mixamp, these kind of usb powered with the headset itself plugging into the 3.5mm on the mixamp.

There are a few other console headsets that work like this also they might need firmware update or something to make it work through the PS4 but im pretty sure any other companies that made headsets for the older consoles will bring updates for them and sony seems to be wanting to make stuff as easy as possible to access and function this time around so they will probably work with the companies to get solutions if so.
    Oh that's good news. Thanks for letting me know. I have the Astro mixamp and headphones so that's good to know that I should just be able to plug the controller into the mixamp and hear the extra sounds too. That would really suck if I missed out on additional sounds. Phew!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12