The Greatness Awaits Video is obviously a Illuminati conspiracy detailing the rapture and NWO

This is a discussion on The Greatness Awaits Video is obviously a Illuminati conspiracy detailing the rapture and NWO within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; While looking up the commercial again to link to, i discovered this hilarious gem. This guy thinks the greatness awaits ...

INTJ

The Greatness Awaits Video is obviously a Illuminati conspiracy detailing the rapture and NWO

While looking up the commercial again to link to, i discovered this hilarious gem.

This guy thinks the greatness awaits video is linked to the NWO, Illuminati, the Rapture, Nibiru, and much much more. some of the funniest shit ever.

from the description, this is what he thinks this video is about

Showing the End of the Age and the Beginning of the Great Tribulation of the Bible.
    WW3 . The Antichrist. The Mark of the Beast.

This is some of the funniest jumps of logic ever made.

if you have 20 minutes to waste, watch a guy attempt to explain how he thinks the Illuminati made this video. Seriously it's hilarious.

Breakfast and Chill

Da fuck did I just watch? I know a person like this IRL, I have to show him this

Lvl 8 - Gold

I mean seriously.. I don't know whats sadder. The idiotic explanation or a grown ass man with too much time on his hands. How can people take things out of context and cause such hysteria? Humans never fail to amaze me.

Lvl 8 - Gold

I used to be like this, and I can't even make that leap. The first thought in my head, ironically, was a Xbox fanboy conspiracy theorist.

O_o

It's pretty obvious what we have to do here.