Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Possible Increase/Drop in Online Trophies for PS4 Games?

This is a discussion on Possible Increase/Drop in Online Trophies for PS4 Games? within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I honestly hope not. All Online Trophies do is try and make us play a game hours-on-end so the developers ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I honestly hope not. All Online Trophies do is try and make us play a game hours-on-end so the developers can be lazy and ship a game with an 5 hour SP Campaign and tack on a MP mode with 30 trophies doing stupid tasks in hopes we can achieve that shiny platinum trophy. I really don't want to see the next gen continue on the path that the current gen is on. I miss the days-of-old when a game would last 15-20 hours and if it had an online mode, well that was just icing on the cake.

PRO Member

I find online trophies a pain.
    But I think they to make them a option,not a requirement for trophy hunters.
    Have private rooms for trophy hunters,while the rest just play the game.
    Pick who you want on your room for trophies.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I realize that part of the reason online trophies exist is to give players incentive to play different modes of a game, but if the game has good enough multiplayer to begin with, people will want to play it anyway. I hope that if online trophies continue to exist, developers will take a more minimalist approach on them. For example, having players play a few matches to get a trophy whether they win or lose. I am often terrible at online multiplayer modes, and for me having to get to a high rank can sometimes feel like torture.

I believe that multiplayer trophies, and multiplayer modes in general, should not be used as a crutch for developers.

100% Grizzly

Online trophies either need to go away or become a separate trophy set for the game.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I hope they decrease to a extent. I don't mind online trophies but as long as they're there to sort of get you into the game like play 10 matches. I don't want to see an increase in trophies that say get ten kills in a row, or win three online matches in a row. If they continue with the latter of trophies, I want them GONE.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Online trophies are good in a way to keep the online servers crowded. But i hate it when a server goos down permanent so you cannot earn a certain trophy or even plat the game. A seperate list would be nice, or ( even with it's flaws ) leave the system as it is right now.
    PS2 slim silver - PS3 super slim 500gb - PSVita pch1104 - PS4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12