Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Elder Scrolls Online

This is a discussion on The Elder Scrolls Online within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I will probably play it because most of my friends will play it, I have been an MMO fanatic ever ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I will probably play it because most of my friends will play it, I have been an MMO fanatic ever since Everquest Online Adventures (ps2 game) recently put down warcraft because to me the game became too player friendly. I loved the HARDCORE part of vanilla WoW and EQoA and I really doubt I will ever get that again from another MMO, and the fact that the game is F2P just turns me off big time. Yes there is no fee to play the game but at the same time it will feed trolls and allow them to breed like they do on any other F2P MMO. The game looks good but will I spend 2+ years on it like I did with WoW and EQoA? nah.

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy805 View Post
    I will probably play it because most of my friends will play it, I have been an MMO fanatic ever since Everquest Online Adventures (ps2 game) recently put down warcraft because to me the game became too player friendly. I loved the HARDCORE part of vanilla WoW and EQoA and I really doubt I will ever get that again from another MMO, and the fact that the game is F2P just turns me off big time. Yes there is no fee to play the game but at the same time it will feed trolls and allow them to breed like they do on any other F2P MMO. The game looks good but will I spend 2+ years on it like I did with WoW and EQoA? nah.

This will be my first outing, you could say I am a virgin lol
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    This will be my first outing, you could say I am a virgin lol
    Well then it should be a good experience. I played the very first MMO on Ps2 (Everquest Online Adventures) I spent YEARS on that game and it was the best experience of my life. I would give a kidney up to get that experience again, spent days upon days without sleep because I was so dedicated to my guild that I had to have the first wizard to 60 with a port to a raid zone, Or the first kill on an NPC boss. Nothing tops that feeling of being the player with the best piece of gear available drop from a raid boss or the rights to say you killed it first.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12