Witcher 3 Countdown

This is a discussion on Witcher 3 Countdown within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; [top] CD Projekt Red add timer counting down to reveal of The Witcher 3 details. Published on Aug 13, 2013 ...

PRO Member

Witcher 3 Countdown

[top]CD Projekt Red add timer counting down to reveal of The Witcher 3 details.

Published on Aug 13, 2013
    The Witcher 3 website has had a timer added by developer CD Projekt Red counting down to a reveal to hit on Wednesday.
    It is not clear exactly what the developer intends to reveal about The Witcher 3, but their Twitter account indicates that it will be related to art for the game.
    The page is entitled 'The Witcher 3: Killing Monsters'. Make of that what you will. We reckon it's got something to do with monsters. And killing them.
    The Witcher 3 was one of our games of E3, and with Gamescom on the horizon, let's hope that the game continues to impress.

The Witcher 3: 'Killing Monsters' Timer Counts Down To Reveal - NowGamer

http://thewitcher.com/killingmonsters/

PRO Member

hey bros hey

should I play Witcher 1/2 before I try 3? What do you think?

★ Extra Astronomical ★

I CAN'T WAIT! Hit 'Download Goodies' if you want some wallpapers and mp3s.

PRO Member

I have never played any of the witcher games, but i know witcher 2 was x-box exclusive and i heard that it was realy good. I don't know if you need to play them, but i kinda think you dont need to! due that the second game was exclusive and the 3 will be multi platform.

Also sad that it will have 35 diffirent endings wich will effect your next gameplay. Lets not hope it's a (complete all endings trophie)