Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

6 Mins of MP Gameplay for KZ: Shadow Fall

This is a discussion on 6 Mins of MP Gameplay for KZ: Shadow Fall within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Killzone Shadow Fall Multiplayer Impressions - PAX Prime - NeoGAF Special thanks to TommyT for delivering my bingo prize while ...

INTJ

Killzone Shadow Fall Multiplayer Impressions - PAX Prime - NeoGAF

Special thanks to TommyT for delivering my bingo prize while I waited in line!

Map: Mall
    Gametype: Warzone
    Round 1: Capture and Hold
    Round 2: Kills

I'll get the big one out of the way: the framerate is highly variable right now. I'd estimate the range was 20 to 60 depending on where in the map I was and what kind of action was happening. Most of the time it seemed to stay at 30. There's severe aliasing issues and horrible dithering on all foliage. Worse than Witcher 2 shadow dithering.

The game itself was very fun, though a bit more fast paced than I expected. Kill time is still fairly long but it's kind of run and gun. I was a bit thrown off by the controls since it now uses the triggers.

The DS4 feels amazing. It's got this really tight grip feeling that I've never felt in another controller. My headphones were kinda quiet so I couldn't really judge the sound.

In line for Watch_Dogs now.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by pasta_fire View Post
    What in the world else would it be running at? That is a serious question - by the way.
    That its only going to be 60fps in multiplayer and 30 fps in singleplayer, and that I was hoping it would be 60 in both.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12