PS4 Killzone Bundle.

This is a discussion on PS4 Killzone Bundle. within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Official PS4 Bundles Incoming ? - NeoGAF Comes with a second controller, copy of KZ:SF and a Camera for 499 ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

PS4 Killzone Bundle.

Official PS4 Bundles Incoming ? - NeoGAF

Comes with a second controller, copy of KZ:SF and a Camera for 499 Euro was found on Amazon in France.
    Console PS4 500 Gb Killzone : Shadow Fall + Caméra PS4 + 2ème Manette PS4 Dual Shock

I would jump on this if I could keep my place in pre order queue, basically get a free controller or the eye for nothing depending on how you look at it.
    Last edited by Waystedyou; 08-30-2013 at 06:25 PM.

Kid, not loser

Be nice if it was hear in the US too. Of course they need to price it under $580 or it will not be worth it.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Lvl 5 - Silver

I'd love if this bundle came to the US, my preorder has KZ and i ordered another controller just because so if the price is comparable to what im going to be paying anyway i'll take a PS eye for the hell of it.

Carpe Diem

very tempted to cancel my order with Amazon uk and get this bundle. I'm not sure how much delivery is though

EDIT: Nevermind. after doing the maths it aint worth the hassle

Big thanks to Bladia for awesome sig
    "Unfortunately the Nazi's don't play cricket - if they did, we wouldn't be on opposite sides now."

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Loser View Post
    Be nice if it was hear in the US too. Of course they need to price it under $580 or it will not be worth it.
    It'd be nice to have a bundle, but I could do without the PS eye, as I don't have any room for the camera to be effective, so a bundle for $520 would be awesome for me. Except for the fact that I've already gotten my PS4 paid off.

Kid, not loser

Quote Originally Posted by mikesorrell View Post
    It'd be nice to have a bundle, but I could do without the PS eye, as I don't have any room for the camera to be effective, so a bundle for $520 would be awesome for me. Except for the fact that I've already gotten my PS4 paid off.
    See with me I don't have one pre-ordered yet (I know I'm dumb). I'm willing to spend a little over $600 on launch day to be sure I get it, as I know what ever I get in a bundle I may not need at launch but will more than likely get some time down the line in the future, like a second controller or the camera. I know I may not get all the games I want, but it's better for me to get it as soon as possible than to wait.

Lvl 7 - Gold

See with me I don't have one pre-ordered yet (I know I'm dumb). I'm willing to spend a little over $600 on launch day to be sure I get it, as I know what ever I get in a bundle I may not need at launch but will more than likely get some time down the line in the future, like a second controller or the camera. I know I may not get all the games I want, but it's better for me to get it as soon as possible than to wait.
    It's not really dumb to not pre-order the system, actually rather smart to wait and let them figure the bugs out. Hell, I wasn't going to pre-order, but the chances of me getting a system later on down the road would be slim (either due to finances or nobody having any in stock) and for the fact that the PS4 doesn't seem like it would have too terrible of issues, like overheating. I know that I wouldn't ever need a second controller, as the only person that lives remotely near me that plays games and that I don't want to strangle when I see them is my cousin and he's too lazy to even sit on his own ass. But, I agree with you in that a bundle option would be nice to have.

Kid, not loser

Quote Originally Posted by mikesorrell View Post
    It's not really dumb to not pre-order the system, actually rather smart to wait and let them figure the bugs out. Hell, I wasn't going to pre-order, but the chances of me getting a system later on down the road would be slim (either due to finances or nobody having any in stock) and for the fact that the PS4 doesn't seem like it would have too terrible of issues, like overheating. I know that I wouldn't ever need a second controller, as the only person that lives remotely near me that plays games and that I don't want to strangle when I see them is my cousin and he's too lazy to even sit on his own ass. But, I agree with you in that a bundle option would be nice to have.
    Well I do plan to get it launch day is the thing. I went to pre-order it at bestbuy but the chick there thought my card was declined (been working everywhere else ever since), she was new so I went easy on her. I'm still hoping they announce some sort of launch day bundle so that's why I'm waiting to pre-order. I'm getting KZ:SF no matter what, but it's what else I think I might need or want is the thing. So I'm going to wait just a bit longer to pre-order, in high hopes.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Well I do plan to get it launch day is the thing. I went to pre-order it at bestbuy but the chick there thought my card was declined (been working everywhere else ever since), she was new so I went easy on her. I'm still hoping they announce some sort of launch day bundle so that's why I'm waiting to pre-order. I'm getting KZ:SF no matter what, but it's what else I think I might need or want is the thing. So I'm going to wait just a bit longer to pre-order, in high hopes.
    Okay, I read your post wrong. Sucks that you weren't able to pre-order then, but if they announce a bundle, I guess it might work out better for you. All I know is that I'm going to lose A LOT of sleep when it releases.

PRO Member

I'm hoping for a couple more bundles to come out. I'm wanting the console + an extra pad + FIFA 14, BF4, WatchDogs and Killzone at some point. Buying them separately might take me a while to buy, so a bundle where I get one of them for free would be nice

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Curse View Post
    I'm hoping for a couple more bundles to come out. I'm wanting the console + an extra pad + FIFA 14, BF4, WatchDogs and Killzone at some point. Buying them separately might take me a while to buy, so a bundle where I get one of them for free would be nice
    The only bundle I can find is this one from GAME, Buy PlayStation 4 GAME Exclusive Bundle - Deposit | Free UK Delivery | GAME with Killzone and DriveClub, but no price.