Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

COD Ghosts upgrade price.

This is a discussion on COD Ghosts upgrade price. within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by M40A3 Yeah, cause theres no way in hell i'm buying the season pass again lolol. And I ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by M40A3 View Post
    Yeah, cause theres no way in hell i'm buying the season pass again lolol. And I really like the idea of getting a digital code of the game for the upgraded console.
    Pretty sure the DLC wont even be out for anything by the time the next gen consoles are coming out so just don't buy premium until you have a ps4 or whatever.

PRO Member

I wonder how long a "limited time" is, and how many games will have this deal

I'm sure I read somewhere that cod ghosts, BF4 and watch dogs will have this

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Curse View Post
    I wonder how long a "limited time" is, and how many games will have this deal

I'm sure I read somewhere that cod ghosts, BF4 and watch dogs will have this

I believe til the end of the year, I just want to find out how it is going to work. If I can get away with renting a game or 2 through gamefly and transfer it over for 10$ I'm gonna do it. If it requires an in game code well then i'll just buy it on the ps4 for the original price.
    Playstation 4 day one
    Xbox One day one

PRO Member

I asked it in the game store here in the Netherlands and they never heard anything about this action. Maybe it is only if you order it through Amazon or Gamestop. Think i just wait and see what the deal is going to be.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Ps4 looks nice & everythin but i'll just wait for the prices to go down, & get a slimmer ps4 thing like they always do.. I wonder if we still have to pay for ps plus to get online on da ps3?

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy805 View Post
    I believe til the end of the year, I just want to find out how it is going to work. If I can get away with renting a game or 2 through gamefly and transfer it over for 10$ I'm gonna do it. If it requires an in game code well then i'll just buy it on the ps4 for the original price.
    Bit more clarification on the upgrade price for BF4 at least, doesn't have to be a physical copy of the game traded in to upgrade.
    Battlefield 4 PS3 to PS4 upgrade detailed, Purchasing BF4 Premium will allow DLC & stats to be transferred one time only | PIXEL ENEMY

Worldwide:
    Sony PlayStation
    Inside marked physical copies of Battlefield 4 for PlayStation 3 there will be a voucher with a unique code printed on it. This code will allow you the one-time offer of buying a digital version of Battlefield 4 via the PlayStation Store for only 10, which we assume will be $10 for U.S. users.

Also, regarding transferring your stats from current to next-gen, PS community manager Chris Owen (Envisager) has posted on the forums that your stats and DLC will transfer “one time” to your next-gen platform (via SixthAxis):

“If you purchased Premium then the DLC and stats will transfer one time only from PS3 > PS4.”
    The post on the Official PlayStation Forums says:
    “I bring you news from EA on how they wish to make it easy for BF4 fans to upgrade from the current generation of consoles to the next generation of entertainment. That’s why today we are clarifying the offers that will make the transition effortless, saving you time and money. “
    If we interpret what Owens said, then this means those who didn’t buy BF4 Premium won’t be able to transfer their DLC and stats. We’ve emailed EA to ask for an official statement regarding this and will update the post once they’ve replied.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Thats pretty cool when you think about it. You can buy the PS3 game and sell the code for $20, or even $30.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

This is noce for me, since I already preordered the PS3 version, but still want to play it on PS4! Hope more companies will do this....

PRO Member

Still wondering when you upgrade it to the ps4 could you still play it on the ps3?

Rangers F.C

Its a much better deal than what I was expecting but I would not buy anything new on PS3 this late in the day, so its useless for me .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12