Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTF do I pre-order??

This is a discussion on WTF do I pre-order?? within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I'm having issues...but they are good issues - I've already got the PS4 pre-ordered and paid for through Gamestop - ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

WTF do I pre-order??

I'm having issues...but they are good issues - I've already got the PS4 pre-ordered and paid for through Gamestop - Now i'm sitting on $55 in Best Buy Certificates and I want to pre-order a launch title....and I have no idea what to get. Suggestions, I guess...even though in the end I'm sure the census will come down to, "buy what you like to play"...and I get that...I just need a nudge I guess. For the record, I hate sports game and racing games...so those are not in the picture...and I also already have Battlefield 4 pre-ordered and paid for through Gamestop as well.....I'm tempted with MOSTLY, Watchdogs, Killzone and Assassin's Creed....but other suggestions will be considered (and no trolls, I'm not just shipping you my $55 giftcard to 'help me choose' !!) --- I'm more willing to pre-order things if I get a bonus item or something of that nature (for instance, I saw that Killzone is having the future DLC maps as free downloads, and that is tempting) so things of that nature will certainly be considered! Help!!
    http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=969355

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!

Two Time MotM (2012/2013)

Damn tough choice lol..If i had to narrow it down for you would go with Watch_Dogs or Killzone Shadow Fall

Sig & Avy by Dare /#KILLER_ 4 Gotham (TV Show)

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I would go with Watch Dogs...that's like a game that strays away from the norm and seems amazing. Killzone looks good as well but i still would get Watch Dogs

Lvl 1 - Bronze

My choice would be The Order 1886

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by rogue_dragon05 View Post
    My choice would be The Order 1886
    I watched the trailer for The Order, and it does look sweet...but I don't think that's a launch title, is it?

Two Time MotM (2012/2013)

Quote Originally Posted by jmargraves View Post
    I watched the trailer for The Order, and it does look sweet...but I don't think that's a launch title, is it?
    It is not

Sig & Avy by Dare /#KILLER_ 4 Gotham (TV Show)

PRO Member

Beyond: Two Souls

Castlevania: Lords of shadow2

Lighting Return

Batman: Arkham Origins
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ecks13 View Post
    Beyond: Two Souls

Castlevania: Lords of shadow2

Lighting Return

Batman: Arkham Origins
    New Batman is only coming out for the 3. (and I already have that one pre-ordered)

PRO Member

If you truly can't decide on something in the physical store, you could always buy PSN cards, or PS+ cards. Assassin's Creed 4 is suppose to have a DLC Season Pass which comes free for the 'gold' edition
    <signature>
    [Insert garbage no one gives two fucks about]
    </signature>

Deathless Destroyer

I would personally go for Watch_Dogs. It's a game which sort-of has never been tapped into before (you have a phone which you can use to screw with everything and everyone in the city) and apparently it'd take 300 hours to do everything. I'd pay $200 to play the game just based on the trailers and the above!

Killzone: Shadow Fall also seems to be a pretty good choice, though despite the fact the campaign is shaping up to be impressive the multiplayer which seems equally impressive requires a subscription fee. I don't have much against subscription fees, though IMO if it was between Killzone and Watch_Dogs I'd stick with WD from the get-go. Watch_Dogs has multiplayer built-into the normal game, though it doesn't really add much apart from other people being able to screw with your world (and vice-versa) so yeah.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

-i- love myself.

Watch_Dogs, KZ: Shadow Fall or Knack. They will all be great games.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Shuklar View Post
    If you truly can't decide on something in the physical store, you could always buy PSN cards, or PS+ cards. Assassin's Creed 4 is suppose to have a DLC Season Pass which comes free for the 'gold' edition
    Good info!! I'm a huge fan of the AC series, although a lot of people were upset about AC III...so I've been hesitant (I own it...just haven't played it yet)...but I love the idea of the PS+ members getting the free DLC (I am currently a + member and plan on staying that way) So this is a good suggestion
    Quote Originally Posted by Encorporeus View Post
    I would personally go for Watch_Dogs. It's a game which sort-of has never been tapped into before (you have a phone which you can use to screw with everything and everyone in the city) and apparently it'd take 300 hours to do everything. I'd pay $200 to play the game just based on the trailers and the above!

Killzone: Shadow Fall also seems to be a pretty good choice, though despite the fact the campaign is shaping up to be impressive the multiplayer which seems equally impressive requires a subscription fee. I don't have much against subscription fees, though IMO if it was between Killzone and Watch_Dogs I'd stick with WD from the get-go. Watch_Dogs has multiplayer built-into the normal game, though it doesn't really add much apart from other people being able to screw with your world (and vice-versa) so yeah.
    I'm honestly leaning towards Watch Dogs...and the MP doesn't bother me...because I fully plan on having the PS+ anyways

Lvl 8 - Gold

I'd go with Watch Dogs. If you already got BF4, theres no need to get Killzone: SF. Stick with BF4 and Watch Dogs then purchase Killzone: SF.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I guess it isn't I was so stoked when I saw it that I didn't even bother checking since I'm going to wait on the PS4 for a year or so before getting it, wish I could afford to have all the stuff you have pre-ordered! sorry I didn't help, I would suggest AC VI but I think theres suppose to be extra missions for the PS3 version or something like there were exclusive to the PS3 version of AC III.

Forget I Was Ever Here

How about the camera itself

It is time for me to go underground

Negator

As a rule of thumb, I never pre-order for anything.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 1 - Bronze

if you have played assassins creed 3 and enjoyed the use of the ship and the gameplay then i would go with that, otherwise watch dogs looks the most likely of the ones you said youre tempted by

Local Drunk

I'd go with Watch_Dogs and in the meantime play ACIII to help decide on ACIV.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

CoD: Ghosts

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Killzone SF seems like the sensible choice, as for Watch Dogs, i'm doubtful it's anywhere near as good as the hype, for me, it's a wait and see.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast