Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailer

This is a discussion on New Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailer within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; oh my god disney world rides as weaponry...

INTJ

New Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailer

oh my god disney world rides as weaponry

illegal in 9 countries

Looks kinda goofy. Is there a button to duck? Can I use a mouse? I can do this all night...

I never saw the appeal of Kingdom Hearts. Then again, I never saw the appeal of the PS2. I might have to crack the tin on the 1.5 HD version and see if my initial impressions (Disney + FF = shite) were wrong

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Looks kinda goofy. Is there a button to duck? Can I use a mouse? I can do this all night...

I never saw the appeal of Kingdom Hearts. Then again, I never saw the appeal of the PS2. I might have to crack the tin on the 1.5 HD version and see if my initial impressions (Disney + FF = shite) were wrong
    The story is mentally retarded so i basically see it as "Disney: the JRPG" because at least the combat and disney refrences are good

no really, don't try to understand the story, you'll fall into a coma

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    The story is mentally retarded so i basically see it as "Disney: the JRPG" because at least the combat and disney refrences are good
    Taking the Disney angle seems the right approach to take, whereas I was coming at it from a FF perspective. Thanks for the heads up.
    Last edited by ant1th3s1s; 10-15-2013 at 03:13 AM.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Taking the Disney angle seems the right approach to take, whereas I was coming at it from a FF perspective. Thanks for the heads up.
    the only reason FF stuff is involved in the actual series is just a "hey ff fans look! This thing is in the game! Buy it!"

i wouldn't be suprised if they shoved lightning in there to make the ff13 drones spend money on it (i mean they have cloud and sephiroth in kh2 for no reason, so why not.)

Bringing the PAIN

the only reason FF stuff is involved in the actual series is just a "hey ff fans look! This thing is in the game! Buy it!"

i wouldn't be suprised if they shoved lightning in there to make the ff13 drones spend money on it (i mean they have cloud and sephiroth in kh2 for no reason, so why not.)
    Cloud and Sephiroth were actually in KH1 as well. Be sure to check your facts.

But the fact you hate the story and game so hard is hilarious... Considering these games were extremely well made and written. The Gameboy versions are where things went to shit. Had they skipped them all together people would not have complaints about the games. (Except you since they would not be on Ninten)

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

PRO Member

See a lot of FF XIII, with what looks like sora riding a sommoing...looks entertaining so far nothing special....

side note:
    Sora should be in his early thirties for as long as we've waited for this game...
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Bringing the PAIN

Actually he should be near 17 now in the timeline...

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Lvl 8 - Gold

2999 release date confirmed. All joking aside, only Square Enix puts "in development" after the end of their game trailers. Hilarious when you think about it. lol

Lvl 9 - Gold

God I can't wait for this
    > LIKE my Facebook page, where I post Gaming News!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evere...22814831104589 <

Add me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/The1TheBob?ref=tn_tnmn

Follow me - https://twitter.com/The1TheBob

My FAVE FIVE:

WWE: Goldust, Zack Ryder, Bray Wyatt, Cody Rhodes, Big E Langston

PRO Member

Most definitely excited for this game. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean the story is retarded, lol. Damn gurl, you so negative!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Kiwi Defender

Looks absurd as hell, but that aside, the graphics and the art-style look much more polished and, in a sense, 'realistic', instead of cartoonish like in all the previous games. Not sure that's a nice idea given the game itself is cartoonish as hell, but still not bad for eye-candy.

Quote Originally Posted by NOFORPAIN View Post
    Considering these games were extremely well made and written.
    ! You should do stand-up comedy NFP, I think you'd make a few bucks from it.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Most definitely excited for this game. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean the story is retarded, lol. Damn gurl, you so negative!
    kingdom hearts - good gameplay, shit story.

this is fact

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Looks absurd as hell, but that aside, the graphics and the art-style look much more polished and, in a sense, 'realistic', instead of cartoonish like in all the previous games. Not sure that's a nice idea given the game itself is cartoonish as hell, but still not bad for eye-candy.

! You should do stand-up comedy NFP, I think you'd make a few bucks from it.
    Well the story is really deep and complex, something a youngster would never understand
    I would say that KH games have 2 main stories, one is the main and the others are world specific and most of them don't really affect the main game
    I think that the story is really awesome and sometimes really sad LOL

Lvl 6 - Silver

this is fact
    I don't think that complex means shit LOL
    But that's my opinion and that's yours
    Not a fact

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by wcamicase View Post
    Well the story is really deep and complex, something a youngster would never understand
    I would say that KH games have 2 main stories, one is the main and the others are world specific and most of them don't really affect the main game
    I think that the story is really awesome and sometimes really sad LOL
    It's actually fairly straightforward and easy to follow, and the twists added with BBS aren't really any harder to understand, either. The main story itself is whimsical, absurd and childish, and hardly has any complexity (unless you think Shonen Manga plots are complex, which would be sad lol).

Yeah, here's the thing with the word 'awesome': it doesn't mean 'good'.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

INTJ

there is not a single human being on this earth that truly understands the kingdom hearts plot.

those that do shortly die later before explaining it.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    It's actually fairly straightforward and easy to follow, and the twists added with BBS aren't really any harder to understand, either. The main story itself is whimsical, absurd and childish, and hardly has any complexity (unless you think Shonen Manga plots are complex, which would be sad lol).

Yeah, here's the thing with the word 'awesome': it doesn't mean 'good'.
    But neither does you thinking it's bad make it so, I would like you to explain Xehanorth's plan, and why he did everything that he did, if you actually only played for gameplay you will understand very little and I've seen people bash the franchise because they didn't give a crap LOL

there is not a single human being on this earth that truly understands the kingdom hearts plot.

those that do shortly die later before explaining it.
    It is overly complicated, I give you that. But it's not THAT hard to understand the main things, specially if you read all the reports and things like that, those offer great details.

PRO Member

It is overly complicated, I give you that. But it's not THAT hard to understand the main things, specially if you read all the reports and things like that, those offer great details.
    True story. I feel there are a lot out there that will just play and not read all the reports and what not. Oh well. Still going to be enjoyable at least for me

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Negator

this is fact
    ^ Pretty much.

Thankfully, I play games for their gameplay, and not their disposable stories.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast