Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sony Experimented with Xbox Layout design for DS4

This is a discussion on Sony Experimented with Xbox Layout design for DS4 within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Ps360 only technically died in april. a giant series that supported that for at least 5 years ...

Fight the Future

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    only technically died in april.

a giant series that supported that for at least 5 years
    Rockband could easily be played with only 4 people though.

Vocals, Guitar, Bass and Drums are all you need so there is no point in supporting 7 controllers.

Platinum Dohvakiin

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    it's better to innovate than stick with the same design
    Yeah which is why the Aston Martin, RR, Corvette, and Range Rover sells so few vehicles every year. Because they haven't changed their basic design in 20 years.
    Secondly innovating for the sake of innovating may be cool. But it also isn't smart business either. The R&D for innovating is astronomical for most companies.
    Thirdly people in general tend to stick to what they know and already like. Which is why no matter how ugly the Toyota Camry can get. People will still buy it because it's a Camry.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm glad they've kept it symmetrical, there are enough changes from earlier generations as it is. Too bad for the people who liked the Xbox layout on a PS controller but the majority of PS gamers apparently did not, so the layout is NOT going to change. If you can't handle a normal PS gamepad then you might as well just go ahead and buy yourself an Xbox, cause you're probably not cultured enough to enjoy the finer points of Sony PlayStation anyway. Just like the analog sticks, compare it to playing with nipples - no really - has anyone here ever seen a girl with one nipple in place and the other just below her neck? Just like an Xbox gamepad it doesn't make sense to me - but do you see me coercing Microsoft into adapting to my wishes? I stay with what works, just like PlayStation did with the layout of DS4, and if people don't like it then Xbox is probably very happy to welcome them into their ever-declining community.
    Platinums: 24
    100%: 27

DELTA CUBES, DELTA CUBES!

Quote Originally Posted by Haagsebaas View Post
    I'm glad they've kept it symmetrical, there are enough changes from earlier generations as it is. Too bad for the people who liked the Xbox layout on a PS controller but the majority of PS gamers apparently did not, so the layout is NOT going to change. If you can't handle a normal PS gamepad then you might as well just go ahead and buy yourself an Xbox, cause you're probably not cultured enough to enjoy the finer points of Sony PlayStation anyway. Just like the analog sticks, compare it to playing with nipples - no really - has anyone here ever seen a girl with one nipple in place and the other just below her neck? Just like an Xbox gamepad it doesn't make sense to me - but do you see me coercing Microsoft into adapting to my wishes? I stay with what works, just like PlayStation did with the layout of DS4, and if people don't like it then Xbox is probably very happy to welcome them into their ever-declining community.
    Avy by DaRe_xLw

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12