New PS4 Faqs (Primary system, sharing, etc.)

This is a discussion on New PS4 Faqs (Primary system, sharing, etc.) within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; PlayStation®4 FAQ - PlayStation® Brief Summary: Activating your PS4 as your primary system gives you these benefits: -Anyone using your ...

Lvl 8 - Gold

New PS4 Faqs (Primary system, sharing, etc.)

PlayStation®4 FAQ - PlayStation®

Brief Summary:

Activating your PS4 as your primary system gives you these benefits:
    -Anyone using your PS4 system can enjoy games, apps, PS+, etc.
    -Purchase or pre-order content and have it automatically downloaded.
    -You can connect to the PS4 system from the PS Vita through internet using Remote Play.

Sharing your primary PS4 at home:
    -Games you download can be played by users who share your PS4™ system, such as your family and friends. You do not have to log in to the system for other users to play these games.
    -
    If you join PlayStation®Plus, benefits such as online multiplayer features that come with that membership can be enjoyed by users who share your PS4™ system. You do not have to log in to the system for other users to enjoy these benefits.

Playing on other PS4 systems when you are not at home:
    -
    Games you purchase can be downloaded and played on any PS4™ system if you sign in to PSN℠. There is no limit on the number of systems you can use. * Only you can start games that you download.

* You can use up to 2 systems concurrently: the system activated as your "primary" PS4™ system, and one other system.

How your friends list is displayed: Up to 2000 people as friends
    -PS4: all of your friends are displayed
    -PS3: Only 100 are displayed
    -PS Vita: all friends can be displayed through the friends app

I'm a bit confused by the "You can use up to 2 systems concurrently: the system activated as your primary PS4, and one other system. Does this mean I can simultaneously be logged into 2 different PS4s' at the same time?

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by M40A3 View Post
    I'm a bit confused by the "You can use up to 2 systems concurrently: the system activated as your primary PS4, and one other system. Does this mean I can simultaneously be logged into 2 different PS4s' at the same time?
    yes you can

Lvl 8 - Gold

No more gamesharing.