Sony Has Removed The Street Dates From All Of Their PS4 Launch Software

This is a discussion on Sony Has Removed The Street Dates From All Of Their PS4 Launch Software within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Sony Has Removed Street Dates From All Of Their PS4 Launch Software GameStop has been full of surprises recently. PlayStation ...

Lvl 8 - Gold

Sony Has Removed The Street Dates From All Of Their PS4 Launch Software

Sony Has Removed Street Dates From All Of Their PS4 Launch Software

GameStop has been full of surprises recently. PlayStation 4 accessories are flying off the shelves weeks before the console hits the market. Not to mention the fact that Killzone Shadow Fall, a PlayStation 4 launch title is now available for purchase. Add the fact that there’s also several third party chat headsets available for the PS4, and we’ve got quite the situation on our hands. Power to the players!
    iGR has now been informed that Sony has lifted ALL street dates from their PS4 accessories and launch software. It’s been confirmed to us that PS4 launch titles like Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag and Battlefield 4 will be available November 12th. Three days prior to the launch of the console. There’s even talk that the SCEJ launch title Knack may be showing up ahead of schedule.
    This information comes from a reliable source within GameStop. When referring to PS4 games being available for purchase pre-launch, the source stated, “It’s great for us, because we’re now looking at one dedicated console line on November 15th.”
    We’ll update with more information if we receive it.
    Uplay: JasonVoorhees98
    Steam: JasonVoorhees987 - Origin: JasonVoorhees987
    XBL: CMaggotbone - Social Club: GrimReaper4383

Breakfast and Chill

Looks like I may be using that Target deal a few days early

Plats-O'-War!!

Just came from GameStop, and saw Shadow Fall, and the PS4 controller. That thing's huge.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Seen Battlefield 4, Assassin's Creed IV and Killzone Shadow Fall at Walmart for $54.83 which I was like damn great deal no DS4 yet though. The EB Games across the parking lot only has the DS4s at $59.99. A couple of people on Kijiji are already selling their PS4 games. I've already seen the 3 I listed earlier for $50 bucks because apparently they ordered from 2 different sources.

PRO Member

Must be America only.

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

as long as i can get my copy of killzone shadowfall i have no complaints

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 9 - Gold

Just picked up the DS4 dual-charging station today, and was told that they'll have Knack in on Tuesday the 5th, so I'll be picking that up as well. It'll be nice to have everything all set up before the PS4 comes out. I'll be able to bring it home and fit it into its place on my entertainment deck, surrounded by all its accessories and games. It'll finally be home.