Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Here's what YOU WON'T be able to do with your PlayStation 4

This is a discussion on Here's what YOU WON'T be able to do with your PlayStation 4 within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; the cd / mp3 support isnt really one of the most important things to worry about and even then; sony ...

Lvl 5 - Silver

the cd / mp3 support isnt really one of the most important things to worry about and even then; sony said clearly it doesnt work ' at this moment' implicating it will at a later time via an update. i would worry more about the fact the hdd getting full to soon becouse of al the big game installations. not as terrible as with the xbox though but still...
    PS2 slim silver - PS3 super slim 500gb - PSVita pch1104 - PS4

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by platzreign View Post
    No CRT TV support....who still owns one of those? And even when you hook one up to the PS3 it looks distorted ( at least to me).
    Me and a majority of my friends still own CRT TVs as our own personal TVs. It's not like we don't have HDTVs, but with us there's usually only one per household, so If I want to play when someone else is using the TV, I take my PS3 over to my room and play on my old CRT. This is one of the only features I cared/was affected by. Not everyone is in a good enough financial state to buy a PS4 and a new TV to go with it.

"Jigglypuff is the Finest"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12