Playstation 4: Launch Games Trailer [uWIN]

This is a discussion on Playstation 4: Launch Games Trailer [uWIN] within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hey guys, just thought I would show you guys a video I had to make for my friends over at ...

PRO Member

Playstation 4: Launch Games Trailer [uWIN]

Hey guys, just thought I would show you guys a video I had to make for my friends over at uWIN, it's a PS4 Launch Games Trailer featuring some of the PS4 games available at launch (games were requested by uWIN so I couldn't use the game footage I wanted to).

This is a Playstation 4 trailer made by uWIN showcasing some of the PS4 launch lineup. These are day one games so you can be sure you will find them available in stores by November 15th in the US. Below you will find the full list of day one games:

Angry Birds Star Wars
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
    Battlefield 4
    Blacklight: Retribution
    Call of Duty: Ghosts
    Contrast
    DC Universe Online
    DiveKick
    FIFA 14
    Flower
    Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
    Just Dance 2014
    Killzone Shadow Fall
    Knack
    LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
    Madden NFL 25
    NBA 2K14
    NBA Live 14
    Need for Speed: Rivals
    PlayRoom
    Resogun
    Skylanders Swap Force
    Sound Shapes
    Super Motherload
    Trine 2: The Complete Story
    Warframe

Like us on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/uWinOfficial

Follow us on Twitter:
    https://www.twitter.com/uWinTweets

Subscribe to us:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/uWinOfficial

"PS3T.com Member Since 2009"

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

No Planetside 2? Wank. Hopefully by the time I get a PS4 in December it will be available

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

Rangers F.C

Cool video mate
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

PRO Member

Cool seeing Super Motherload on the list (even if not the video).. I have no idea when it was announced or what, but launch lists often exclude it.

You guys should check it out btw. Should be able to play the original version from like 10 years ago if you google 'motherload'. Get a taste of it and if you like it, check out this massively revamped version of the game. Plus it has 4 player coop so great for family/friends etc.

Was going to pick up Contrast til I found out amazing S.Motherload was on its way.

---

Anyway I think you did a great job. Only question is... what on earth is uWin?

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    Cool seeing Super Motherload on the list (even if not the video).. I have no idea when it was announced or what, but launch lists often exclude it.

You guys should check it out btw. Should be able to play the original version from like 10 years ago if you google 'motherload'. Get a taste of it and if you like it, check out this massively revamped version of the game. Plus it has 4 player coop so great for family/friends etc.

Was going to pick up Contrast til I found out amazing S.Motherload was on its way.

---

Anyway I think you did a great job. Only question is... what on earth is uWin?
    Some guys from a college formed together and decided to make a sort of gaming community page on facebook and a channel on youtube and called it uWIN to basically do unboxings and gaming news... I told them I would help from time to time and they sent me some game trailers and videos and asked me to make a trailer and thus this video xD

"PS3T.com Member Since 2009"