Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Naughty Dog Is Ready To Reveal Uncharted 4

This is a discussion on Naughty Dog Is Ready To Reveal Uncharted 4 within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by GomletX Just going to leave the Crash Bandicoot trilogy from PS1 out of there?! Anyways while I ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by GomletX View Post
    Just going to leave the Crash Bandicoot trilogy from PS1 out of there?! Anyways while I agree it would be a bit strange for them to break away from their trilogy way of doing things, Uncharted is an extremely large franchise that'll rake in cash guaranteed, whereas making a new IP could be a little risky, not very, as Naughty Dog is pretty well known for maintaining quality among all of their games.
    Arhh, how could I have forgotten that?! It was a great trilogy for PS1 and not so great after new develpers took it over. OT, I love Uncharted but would rather see a new IP from ND. Everything they create is pure gaming goodness and really dont see them having any trouble racking in cash from anything they make, either new or not.

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider

PRO Member

Naughty Dog can do no wrong. I hate to potentially inflate their ego, but they could recreate Pong and I would buy it on day 1.
    My PS3 Plats:
    Assassin's Creed II, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Beyond: Two Souls, God of War, God of War II, Heavy
    Rain, ICO, inFAMOUS, inFAMOUS 2, L.A. Noire, Prince of Persia, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten
    Sands, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus, Sly 2:
    Band of Thieves, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves,
    Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, The Walking Dead: Season One
    My PS4 Plats:
    Apotheon, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, inFAMOUS: Second Son, Murdered: Soul Suspect

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I loved all 3 uncharteds and now hearing this I can't wait til the next one comes out.

PRO Member

I would love an Uncharted 4 however I'm split on whether or not Naughty Dog will actually make a 4th... There's a part of me saying yes because of the sales. Uncharted is a system seller and thinking about this as a business I wouldn't be surprised if Sony pushed Naughty Dog into making an Uncharted 4 on the PS4. The other part of me highly doubts it's an Uncharted 4 and is leaning more towards a new IP. However I would really love it if it were Uncharted 4, that would be a day one Collector's Edition for me for sure!

"PS3T.com Member Since 2009"

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Uncharted 4 For the Win!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12