inFamous: Second Son Playable at PlayStation 4 Review Event

This is a discussion on inFamous: Second Son Playable at PlayStation 4 Review Event within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; inFamous: Second Son has always been showcased hands-off at industry events so far, but apparently that changed at the PlayStation ...

Drunken Nights

inFamous: Second Son Playable at PlayStation 4 Review Event

inFamous: Second Son has always been showcased hands-off at industry events so far, but apparently that changed at the PlayStation 4 Review Event going on today. IGN’s Greg Miller tweeted about getting some hands-on time with Sucker Punch’s latest labor of love, and his impressions seem to be definitely positive:

I’ve played Infamous: Second Son. The long and short: it’s as fun as it looks. The neon dash makes you run like The Flash. <3
    Would've been awesome if this was a launch title. Hopefully, we get to see more gameplay footage.
    Last edited by Ghost; 11-11-2013 at 10:21 AM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

man i had this game preordered.
    so mad when i found out it got delayed
    *****General Of The Army/AoA Leader
    Richard Cser

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by powerpound14 View Post
    man i had this game preordered.
    so mad when i found out it got delayed
    Yeah, same here. Imagine if it was a launch title. There'd be no doubt which system had a better launch line-up then. The only thing that I can find to complain about in the game is the continuity of the story.

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Have to say i'm far more interested in this Infamous than i was in the first two even if the protagonist looks like a tool. The art style and movement just screams ' fun superpowers game '.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Larrydavidsavatar View Post
    Have to say i'm far more interested in this Infamous than i was in the first two even if the protagonist looks like a tool. The art style and movement just screams ' fun superpowers game '.
    Yeah, when I first saw Delsin (terrible name to go with looking like a tool), I was turned-off but thought the smoke powers could be very interesting, and then he can also absorb the powers of other conduits, so the possibilites are very exciting.

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Quote Originally Posted by mikesorrell View Post
    Yeah, when I first saw Delsin (terrible name to go with looking like a tool), I was turned-off but thought the smoke powers could be very interesting, and then he can also absorb the powers of other conduits, so the possibilites are very exciting.

Exactly, if the powers look so much fun only by watching the game being played then it certainly adds to the excitement of actually playing with them for yourself and that is a big selling point for me.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I agree cant wait to Mix Up the Powers