Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36

I won a PS4 from Taco Bell

This is a discussion on I won a PS4 from Taco Bell within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Congrats, I entered a few times but nope of course I didn't win. I only ate the big box meal ...

  1. #21
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Congrats, I entered a few times but nope of course I didn't win. I only ate the big box meal for this contest but instead I gain a few pounds from it and now have to burn it off.....

  2. #22
    PRO Member
    Shuklar's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada (MST)
    Posts
    844
    Reputation
    73

    Nothing like $500 worth in freebies, tax free (I presume)! Congratulations man!

    I've been trying to give myself diabetes with the Pepsi/XBOne promo so I can sell it, so it's nice to see that these promos actually aren't an illusion (unlike my chances of winning haha)
    <signature>
    [Insert garbage no one gives two fucks about]
    </signature>

  3. #23
    PRO Member
    tuvuu48-'s Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    368
    Reputation
    29

    Crazy ! Congrats man, Enjoy your new ps4


    Signature made by PixieOfDarkness | GDT bar by djunglist

  4. #24
    Gorilla see, Gorilla do
    Creditdue's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    $crilla Villa
    Posts
    1,780
    Reputation
    62



    Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

  5. #25
    Le Wild Trophy Hunter
    Kaimaerah's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Okinawa, Japan
    Posts
    415
    Reputation
    8

    Congratulations! That's pretty fucking sweet

  6. #26
    Huge Skip Bayless fan.
    El Jefe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Set of ESPN: First Take
    Posts
    3,357
    Reputation
    99

    you lucky bastard

    Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser


  7. #27
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    CradleOfFish's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Euless, Texas
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    0

    Yeah, I will enjoy it, however I still have a lot I have yet to play on the PS3, so I have a lot on my plate. Fortunately (and unfortunately at the same time) since I am currently jobless (Wal Mart fired me) I have more time to play, it doesn't take long to fill out job apps on line or even go in person, so plenty of time in the day to myself, but no money to buy all the PS3 games I need much less the PS4 games! But I already have PS Plus which doesn't expire until May 2014, so now with the free year I get it won't expire until May 2015. So I will at least have free Instant Game Collection games to play (as well as going back to my already played older games if I want) until 2015, but I should have a job long before than so, I should be good.

  8. #28
    DON'T BLINK
    Koimia's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Adams, WI
    Posts
    1,363
    Reputation
    80

    I wonder if they send different games out. One of my coworkers friends won, but got Ghosts instead of Knack

  9. #29
    Venire, Videre, Vince
    xEl_Cidx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Valencia (EEUU)
    Posts
    3,638
    Reputation
    645

    No way jose

    Enjoy it but I just want to know how many times did you eat at Taco Bell before you won?

    Taco Bell serving tacos since 1962 thank you Mr. Glen Bell.

    Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

    Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

    Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

  10. #30
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    JimRay83's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    0

    man i really wish i could have won my ps4 from TB

  11. #31
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    CradleOfFish's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Euless, Texas
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    No way jose

    Enjoy it but I just want to know how many times did you eat at Taco Bell before you won?

    Taco Bell serving tacos since 1962 thank you Mr. Glen Bell.
    Actually I didn't even go to Taco Bell, I got the code from their online thing that they started on October 29th. Because I didn't have a phone for texts or a car to go to Taco Bell, so I just played the online one and won that way. Surprised the hell out of me.

  12. #32
    Lvl 8 - Gold


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Away from civilization
    Posts
    931
    Reputation
    33

    Quote Originally Posted by CradleOfFish View Post
    Actually I didn't even go to Taco Bell, I got the code from their online thing that they started on October 29th. Because I didn't have a phone for texts or a car to go to Taco Bell, so I just played the online one and won that way. Surprised the hell out of me.
    Yeah, I didn't even know they had an online contest. That's really surprising. BTW: have you gotten yours yet?

  13. #33
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    CradleOfFish's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Euless, Texas
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mikesorrell View Post
    Yeah, I didn't even know they had an online contest. That's really surprising. BTW: have you gotten yours yet?
    Got via Fed Ex yesterday morning. Already downloaded Contrast and Resogun, thinking of downloading Warframe, since it is free as well. And it came with a copy of Knack which is pretty fun too.

  14. #34
    Lvl 8 - Gold


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Away from civilization
    Posts
    931
    Reputation
    33

    Quote Originally Posted by CradleOfFish View Post
    Got via Fed Ex yesterday morning. Already downloaded Contrast and Resogun, thinking of downloading Warframe, since it is free as well. And it came with a copy of Knack which is pretty fun too.
    Sweet. Didn't have any problems with it like some people have been reporting, I presume?

  15. #35
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    CradleOfFish's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Euless, Texas
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mikesorrell View Post
    Sweet. Didn't have any problems with it like some people have been reporting, I presume?
    Nope still works perfect like my brother's launch PS3. He still plays on it to this day. Of course it's only been a few days so you never know but so far so good.

  16. #36
    Lvl 8 - Gold


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Away from civilization
    Posts
    931
    Reputation
    33

    Quote Originally Posted by CradleOfFish View Post
    Nope still works perfect like my brother's launch PS3. He still plays on it to this day. Of course it's only been a few days so you never know but so far so good.
    I haven't had any issues so far (haven't swapped out the hard drive yet either), we'll need some more time to see if it develops issues later on. But it's good to hear that your system wasn't broke out of the box.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:20 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO