Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Crash Bandicoot Possibly got bought by Sony computer entertainment

This is a discussion on Crash Bandicoot Possibly got bought by Sony computer entertainment within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; 6 Hours ago, Playstation Europe Uploaded this advert to youtube And there's a sign hidden in the trailer 49 Seconds ...

INTJ

Crash Bandicoot Possibly got bought by Sony computer entertainment

6 Hours ago, Playstation Europe Uploaded this advert to youtube

And there's a sign hidden in the trailer 49 Seconds in that hints at a huge thing.

For those who don't know their Iconic Character poses, guess what that black silhouette is?

Crash Bandicoot is the bottom sign, pointing to a orange square. for those wondering what that means, Look back at your history of Sony computer entertainment logos and you'll find the PS1 Logo

which is also a orange square.

The Sign is implying that Crash Bandicoot is coming to Sony Computer Entertainment.

Full Batshit Theroy #2:

It's going to be unveiled tonight.

A recent gaming podcast had someone hint that "one of the big Playstation Exclusives" are coming back tonight on spike

http://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments...nt_on_spiketv/

Just heard Kevin Pereira on the DeathSquad podcast leak some info regarding one of the big surprises tonight. He said it has to do with bringing back one of the biggest Sony exclusives, and has to do with space...I'm drawing blanks, y'all have any ideas what the announcement could be?

Link to the podcast:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/id412764685

Full Batshit Theroy #3:

it's going to be set in fucking SPACE.

Ever Wonder why Naughty Dog is at Space X? The Guys who made the Original Crash Bandicoot games?

Crash bandicoot is no stranger to space, he has a few levels based in space.
    Last edited by Ps360; 11-14-2013 at 03:47 PM. Reason: better sign shot

Lvl 7 - Gold

Yay! Now, they'll probably make good Crash games again! Thanks for finding this!

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by mikesorrell View Post
    Yay! Now, they'll probably make good Crash games again! Thanks for finding this!
    I never played one of the true crash bandicoot games (Apparently The PS2 One i played as a kid and hated is not one)

so i guess this one will be my first.

Good News, Everyone!

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    I never played one of the true crash bandicoot games (Apparently The PS2 One i played as a kid and hated is not one)

so i guess this one will be my first.
    They were excellent games back on the PSX. Honestly, I had given up on platformers from playing Super Mario 64 (I know, a travesty I didn't like it when I played it when it first came out, but now it's one of my favorite games from that era), but I loved the first 2 Crash games. If it is indeed being brought back, and if it is done right (I'm always skeptical of series reboots), then this will be a must-have platformer.

DELTA CUBES, DELTA CUBES!

Avy by DaRe_xLw Ta-Ta Bar by Beam

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Sounds like a bit of a stretch to go from a roadsign in a PS4 ad crammed full of games references to saying there's a new Crash game on the way, let alone that Sony have repurchased the IP. It could just be a pointer to the upcoming Gaikai functionality and the ability to play older games on PS4, or the PS1 Classics on the Store. Or perhaps just a titbit to get people speculating on internet forums and reminiscing about PlayStation memories gone by?

If Sony had regained the Crash license, I think they'd make more of a fuss about it than an obscure roadsign that 95% of people would miss entirely. Good spot though.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Just noticed this, but Parappa is on a wall early in the video (around 0:22), along with 2 shops: Cid's Barber Shop and Drake's Boutiques (kinda off the wall there, I know, but could be hints to other stuff).

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by germ1984 View Post
    If Sony had regained the Crash license, I think they'd make more of a fuss about it than an obscure roadsign that 95% of people would miss entirely. Good spot though.
    they are going to make a huge fuss about it

at 11 pm tonight.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Sounds like a bit of a stretch to go from a roadsign in a PS4 ad crammed full of games references to saying there's a new Crash game on the way, let alone that Sony have repurchased the IP. It could just be a pointer to the upcoming Gaikai functionality and the ability to play older games on PS4, or the PS1 Classics on the Store. Or perhaps just a titbit to get people speculating on internet forums and reminiscing about PlayStation memories gone by?

Entirely possible, as there is a skeleton at 0:45 standing in a group of people (Medieval, anyone?).

Lvl 3 - Bronze

i enjoyed Crash when i was younger
    played the first 5 main games of it (plus the racing one for the PSP), and loved each one of them
    so...this is good news =]
    Add me if you want (soulless94), as long as you don't randomly delete me for no reason
    If I randomly add you, it's because you're awesome...wanted an answer? There it is. =]
    -----
    Cops don't protect against mugging, abuse, or grand theft. I thought you should know how great your "protectors" are.
    -----
    Myanimelist - Ryxia6392

Fight the Future

If this is true and Naughty Dog are making another Crash Bandicoot...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    they are going to make a huge fuss about it

at 11 pm tonight.
    There's also references to Ico and FF. It means nothing, other than reminding people about PlayStation's heritage.

Lvl 7 - Gold

There's also references to Ico and FF. It means nothing, other than reminding people about PlayStation's heritage.
    Just gotta wonder what the "huge game announcement" for tonight for the PS4 is gonna be .

Lvl 6 - Silver

If I where sony I'd repurchase the right to Crash just to send him out with the megaphone shouting at Microsoft to make some hilarious commercials.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    If I where sony I'd repurchase the right to Crash just to send him out with the megaphone shouting at Microsoft to make some hilarious commercials.
    I can imagine it now. And all of the M$ fanboys going crazy.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by mikesorrell View Post
    Just gotta wonder what the "huge game announcement" for tonight for the PS4 is gonna be .
    If the "huge game announcement" is a reboot of a PS1 platformer, I have a feeling a lot of people are going to be a bit underwhelmed.

Sony don't want to be taking risks tonight. Play it safe - announce a new Uncharted, one or two new IP, push the Vita functionality a little bit and get people buzzing. Crash won't do that, I'm afraid to say.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Question; how the fucking fuck did someone spot that?!

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Oxymoron28 View Post
    Question; how the fucking fuck did someone spot that?!
    your asking someone who stalks valve for half life 3 refrences

once you get to my level it's pretty easy to spot trivial hints like this.

Lvl 4 - Silver

That would be awesome if they brought Crash back! The third game (Warped) was definitely one of my favorites on the PS1.

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave people wondering how the hell you did it.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast