Having trouble signing in

This is a discussion on Having trouble signing in within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So I iust got home and I'm trying to get my system up and running. When I out in my ...

PRO Member

Having trouble signing in

So I iust got home and I'm trying to get my system up and running. When I out in my username and password in, it will not sign me in. I've already installed the update and it still won't let me. Was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by christiet937 View Post
    So I iust got home and I'm trying to get my system up and running. When I out in my username and password in, it will not sign me in. I've already installed the update and it still won't let me. Was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.
    Yes, I am. I thought it was just me, as I live at the edge of a swamp, so as you can imagine, my internet connection is shitty. Oh, well, just gonna have to wait until later, I guess. Mine wasn't broke out of the box, so I'm happy.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Maybe the servers are overrun?
    I don't have the console yet (Germany) but that could be it.

Legalize it...

Same here. It either says please wait the whole time or gives these error codes:

E-80E80034
    and
    NW-31453-6

Gonna wait a lil while then try again. Got some kinda cool free stuff at the Best Buy midnight launch...

PRO Member

I live in a pretty big city and I know a few people around here who are having the same issues. I was just making sure this wasnt just happening to me. Hope this is fixed by morning though. Id like to play something.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle0420 View Post
    Same here. It either says please wait the whole time or gives these error codes:

E-80E80034
    and
    NW-31453-6

Gonna wait a lil while then try again. Got some kinda cool free stuff at the Best Buy midnight launch...
    We got some cool stuff too. A bracelet, poster, lanyard and a keychain. Was hoping to get something cool for being second in line.
    Lol

Legalize it...

Quote Originally Posted by christiet937 View Post
    We got some cool stuff too. A bracelet, poster, lanyard and a keychain. Was hoping to get something cool for being second in line.
    Lol
    Nice lol. I didnt get a lanyard or poster but I got the other stuff and a draw string bag with a water bottle/pouch...

She Got Me Up All Night

Ummmm I'm going to have a shipping box with mine tomorrow that says "Amazon" on it don't want to brag or anything just thought I'd throw that out there n hope you guys get signed in shortly

Legalize it...

https://support.us.playstation.com/a...7/~/psn-status

Feels like the South Park episode from a week or 2 ago where the internet goes out and no one knows what to do. Guess Im headin out the Californee way. I heard they got some internet out that way lol...

Fight the Future

Yep, kinda sucks I can't sign in. I signed in on my PS3 just fine but I can't on my PS4.

PRO Member

Yea, my Vita is signing in fine but this PS4 just isn't having it.

Legalize it...

Same here. Havent tried PS3 but I know its fine. That link I posted did say offline but now its back up and I still cant sign on. Got a different error message this time though.

WV-33907-2

DELTA CUBES, DELTA CUBES!

Think they would have prepared for this. Doubt it'll get better, as the rest of the country is just gonna start trying to sign in as well.

Tomorrow it is...

Sig & Avy by DaRe_xLw

Legalize it...

https://support.us.playstation.com/a...tail/a_id/2185

The PlayStation Network is currently experiencing extrememely high volume, some gamers may experience some difficulty connecting. We ask for your patience.

PRO Member

So I figured it out. You have to create another user on the system than the one you started with. For some reason when you update, it bypasses a couple options you need to make in order to sign in. I just created another user and it worked perfectly twice. Still haven't found out how to delete the test account, but this seems to work if anyone is still having this problem.

KCCO!

I was having issues with PSN on my PS3 last night, so I'm not sure that it's limited to PS4s. I kept having weird things happen, like I kept getting kicked out of a text chat room I was in. This happened throughout the course of the night. I got randomly signed out of PSN like 2 or 3 times. I'd also get that same error 80E80034.

Legalize it...

Its running smooth for me now. Have Sound Shapes downloading...

Lvl 8 - Gold

I got mine setup about 5 hours ago. I just renamed the default "User1" account to my PSN ID first, then tried logging into PSN and it worked without any issues. I did however get kicked out of the PS Store half a dozen times while trying to queue up all my free downloads, but that's neither here nor there.

Also, watch out with Sound Shapes. Just to be a whore, I did the Cloud Sync on PS4, and it unlocked all the trophies, including the ones for the "Old School" pack, even though it isn't out yet. And when I tried to reverse sync those trophies onto my Vita, they didn't unlock... so, not sure what's going on with that one set.

Legalize it...

Quote Originally Posted by AizawaYuuichi View Post
    Also, watch out with Sound Shapes. Just to be a whore, I did the Cloud Sync on PS4, and it unlocked all the trophies, including the ones for the "Old School" pack, even though it isn't out yet. And when I tried to reverse sync those trophies onto my Vita, they didn't unlock... so, not sure what's going on with that one set.
    Same here, but I didnt try on PS3 or Vita yet. When the DLCs actually come out I think Ill have to do that one on PS3/Vita. I had to redo the Dubstep DLC for PS4 because those trophies didnt pop...