Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Who got a PS4?

This is a discussion on Who got a PS4? within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by mikesorrell I'm gonna ask here as I've been on hold with Sony for a half-hour now: For ...

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Quote Originally Posted by mikesorrell View Post
    I'm gonna ask here as I've been on hold with Sony for a half-hour now:
    For those that have downloaded the free games off of PSN, did you have 2 downloads for them (Blacklight, Contrast, Warframe and DC Universe)? I did and the first for Warframe and the first for Contrast have downloaded, and it says ready to install, but when I go to it and click on it, it just says installing application and then a few seconds later, it pops up that the file is ready to install. The first file for Contrast says it has been installing for an hour and the second file is still downloading with 70 minutes left, and Warframe's second file still has 5 hours left on it. Do I have to have both downloads to install?
    I encountered the same thing while downloading Contrast. I just waited until file #2 finished downloading then it worked fine.

I have a question, and it's probably going to sound really dumb. What color is the line of light on the PS4 supposed to be? Blue? Mine has been a solid white the whole time I've been using it, but I haven't noticed anything wrong with my system.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    I encountered the same thing while downloading Contrast. I just waited until file #2 finished downloading then it worked fine.
    So did it install both files? I'm only asking because I have a theory that it won't install the first file because I'm downloading the second file and if I were to stop the second download that it will allow me to install the first download.

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Quote Originally Posted by mikesorrell View Post
    So did it install both files? I'm only asking because I have a theory that it won't install the first file because I'm downloading the second file and if I were to stop the second download that it will allow me to install the first download.
    No it didn't let me install the first file. After the second file finished downloading it automatically installed and was ready to play.

In2
    January MOTM

Back from the dead with a PS4.

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    I have a question, and it's probably going to sound really dumb. What color is the line of light on the PS4 supposed to be? Blue? Mine has been a solid white the whole time I've been using it, but I haven't noticed anything wrong with my system.
    Solid White is apparently good, mine is always white as well.
    Orange is Standby Mode.
    Blue. I don't know.

Awesome Sig by Beam/Avatar by Me

In2's Endless Dream
    Check my Showcase to see my old/current work.

Follow and watch my latest work.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Got mine last night at the GameStop midnight release
    Also..is anybody else having trouble getting Blacklight: Retribution to work??

You can't insult someone who's feeling's don't get hurt.

Sig by: djunglist

Lvl 4 - Silver

Got mine last night from eb games with killzone, Battlefield 4 and nba 2k14. Started a new account wheelsk12 if anyone wants to add me do it up.

Royal Flush X2

Not me at least not yet. Instead playing Little Big Planet Karting:stare:

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I am going to get mine on 13-DEC-2013, its the official release date in the middle east.i didnt pre-order it during the given period, but i will go anyway. confirmed title is killzone:SF and probably BF4 and AC:Black Flags.

PRO Member

Not need to rush getting mine a year or so plenty of games in PS3

Kid, not loser

Drove up to Tucson because I heard the Bestbuy there was going to have quite a few extras. Was third in line, was there 13 hours and was first to get it (if you were at a Bestbuy they did it in a specific way). I think they had 37 extra units. All sold to non pre-orders.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Not me didnt pre-order it! But I shall buy it next week!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I got one on Friday and have been playing Killzone, Battlefield 4, Resogun and Contrast. Downloaded all the free games, but haven't tried them yet.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by dturnover1 View Post
    I got one on Friday and have been playing Killzone, Battlefield 4, Resogun and Contrast. Downloaded all the free games, but haven't tried them yet.
    Resogun and Contrast are free, or at least are supposed to be free. Personally, I've been playing Knack, The Playroom and a little bit of Killzone (haven't played since Friday, actually). Shocking, considering the fact that I was only excited for Killzone and AC, and picked up Knack just for the hell of it when I got my PS4 at the midnight launch.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

i got mine on Friday the 15 at the midnight release at EB
    Daniel Kelly

Breakfast and Chill

Greatly enjoying the system and the new features, especially the ability to jump from in-game to browser. That will surely help the site's guide writers make quick additions to their guides.

PRO Member

Got mine on friday after I got off work. Got NBA2k14, Madden 25, KZ ShadowFall, BF4, Contrast, Resogun, Warframe and Flower (since I already bought it on ps3)

Loving the system so far. Really like the speed of everything. Really like the new Dualshock 4. Just trying to get use to L2 and R2 for aiming and shooting in KZ. So use to L1 and R1.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Drunken Nights

Got mine Friday afternoon and I have Killzone: SF & ResoGun so far. NBA 2K14 will be coming in the mail today and I'll get BF4 and COD: Ghosts later on.

The Old Guy

Quote Originally Posted by In2 View Post
    Back from the dead with a PS4.

Solid White is apparently good, mine is always white as well.
    Orange is Standby Mode.
    Blue. I don't know.
    Yeah, despite all of the promo pictures and stuff, the only time I see blue is when it first starts up.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Got mine at Best Buy last week Mid-Night!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Wife offered to get me a ps4, but I declined as there are no games I'm really interested in right now. 3 games have my slight attention, but nothing that I actually feel compelled to play. Sometime next year will be more likely, though. I'm not in any sort of hurry, there are still more than enough titles that I'm looking forward to playing on muh good ol' ps3.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast