Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Who got a PS4?

This is a discussion on Who got a PS4? within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I am hoping to get a PS4 once they restock on sonyrewards .com - I have enough points for a ...

Hardcore!!!

I am hoping to get a PS4 once they restock on sonyrewards .com - I have enough points for a PS4 but once I found out I had enough, they were all out.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerces2911 View Post
    Actually, I've been logged in on both systems. The only difference is that it won't show your activities on the PS3 if you're on the PS4.
    I have multiple friends who have PS4's and I am able to track their activities on the Vita.

Signature and Avatar done by apokolypz
    !~General Boosting and Blank General Friend Requests will be deleted. PERIOD.~!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I got mine on launch day. Been playing Resogun and AC: Black Flag. Got BF4 on the PS4 as well.

Currently Playing

Dead Nation | Killzone: Shadow Fall | Sly Cooper: Thief in Time | Strider | The Last of Us Remastered

PS3 & PS4 Trophy Guides and Walkthroughs
    WildeThang YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/wildethanggaming

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Got mine on launch day (UK). It is a beautiful thing.

Get bent...

Quote Originally Posted by Garlicbread316 View Post
    Got mine on launch day (UK). It is a beautiful thing.

Just based on your username only, I'd bet you and Angry Parmigiana would get along famously...
    What happens to CoD players when they try to play Dark Souls...

Formerly known as Tyrion619

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I got one last week and am loving it so far. NBA 2K14 is an amazing game and probably my favorite at the moment.

Also i'm not sure if anyone remembers me here but this is my first post on here in like 2 years lol

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion619 View Post
    Just based on your username only, I'd bet you and Angry Parmigiana would get along famously...
    lol I see where you are coming from but I'm not so sure we would tbh. I read the thread about why he thinks Uncharted 4 is going to suck and I can't say I agreed with any of his points.

Get bent...

Quote Originally Posted by Garlicbread316 View Post
    lol I see where you are coming from but I'm not so sure we would tbh. I read the thread about why he thinks Uncharted 4 is going to suck and I can't say I agreed with any of his points.
    Yeah...he's kind of...'special'...

It was just the name thing. I saw 'garlicbread' in your name and thought of him. I also started wondering if there's other users with names related to Italian food...
    What happens to CoD players when they try to play Dark Souls...

Formerly known as Tyrion619

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yeah...he's kind of...'special'...

It was just the name thing. I saw 'garlicbread' in your name and thought of him. I also started wondering if there's other users with names related to Italian food...
    Yeah I figured that about him. In fact it was confirmed by the man himself when he posted his "It has been fun" thread. I mean, really!?

Anyway I just really like Garlicbread. The 316 part is in tribute to Steve Austin. Not sure if there are any other users with Italian food related names out there. I'll keep a look out though.

Du wirst geil

Quote Originally Posted by JagDogger View Post
    I am hoping to get a PS4 once they restock on sonyrewards .com - I have enough points for a PS4 but once I found out I had enough, they were all out.

I have multiple friends who have PS4's and I am able to track their activities on the Vita.
    That's probably because of the cross-playing (whatever they call it) feature the PS4 and Vita share.

Currently Boosting: Borderlands 2
    Add me with requests for boosting.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Can you put a 2TB or larger?

Haven't gotten mine yet, but looking at the install sizes of the games....yeah...that's kinda scary. Gonna need the space.
    They aren't really "installs" per se. It caches the data to your HDD while you play. You never have to sit there and wait for it to install like on PS3. I was able to jump right into Killzone with no problems. So really, it'd be easy as pie to delete the data when you're not playing something to free up space, and it'll just re-cache it the next time you put the disc in.
    As for HDD sizes, the largest you can put in there is a 12.5mm notebook drive, iirc. And I think those currently max out at 1.5TB. They'll probably get bigger over time, but that's the HDD limit for now. No indications that the PS4 wouldn't be able to support larger HDDs as they come out in the future.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Don't have one but anyone who got a new USA PS4 and don't need their 30 day PS+ please pm me. I would love to get back on Plus even if only for a month!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by RyJ32 View Post
    Don't have one but anyone who got a new USA PS4 and don't need their 30 day PS+ please pm me. I would love to get back on Plus even if only for a month!
    I saw some people saying that the trial didn't work for them on the PS.Blog and asking if it was because they had been a member before, and got a positive response. So, I don't think trials are meant to "renew" your membership, same way they won't stack onto a current one. You're probably out of luck.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by AizawaYuuichi View Post
    I saw some people saying that the trial didn't work for them on the PS.Blog and asking if it was because they had been a member before, and got a positive response. So, I don't think trials are meant to "renew" your membership, same way they won't stack onto a current one. You're probably out of luck.
    Actually once your PS+ has expired you can use another trial. I have done it a few times and just confirmed you can still do it as Xerces2911 just sent me one and it worked flawlessly. Thanks again Xerces! Thank you for your input but IDK why their systems wouldn't let them use another trial if they had no Plus services going.

PRO Member

I stood outside of Best Buy a couple nights ago. Still gotta wait till Christmas but it will be so worth it

Sig by Bladia

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Been playing mine since i got it on launch buddy got his at midnight of launch at bestbuy.Can not wait for the new games to come out next year

Lvl 4 - Silver

Can you put a 2TB or larger?

Haven't gotten mine yet, but looking at the install sizes of the games....yeah...that's kinda scary. Gonna need the space.
    You will be able to but the drive is not out yet. I have seen reports that it should be out in January but still not sure. The Seagate Spinpoint M9T is a 1.5TB - 2TB 9.5mm hard drive and is rumored to cost 129.99 for the 2TB no rumor on the 1.5TB.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I got one right here
    Gaming is my second life!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by RyJ32 View Post
    Actually once your PS+ has expired you can use another trial. I have done it a few times and just confirmed you can still do it as Xerces2911 just sent me one and it worked flawlessly. Thanks again Xerces! Thank you for your input but IDK why their systems wouldn't let them use another trial if they had no Plus services going.
    That's good to know, and makes me wonder if those guys were simply using expired codes or something. Ah well, at least you got back on + for now, congrats.

Lvl 4 - Silver

That's good to know, and makes me wonder if those guys were simply using expired codes or something. Ah well, at least you got back on + for now, congrats.
    Glad I could be some help and Thank you!

Du wirst geil

I just gave RyJ32 the code that came with the system since I renew my PS+ membership yearly and mine doesn't expire till July, so I thought since I won't be using the 30 day trial I might as well give it to someone who will use it.

Currently Boosting: Borderlands 2
    Add me with requests for boosting.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast