Wish their was a way to Pause downloads and uploads

This is a discussion on Wish their was a way to Pause downloads and uploads within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I hope Sony adds a pause to downloads and uploads, I try to share a video but it bogs down ...

Administrator

Wish their was a way to Pause downloads and uploads

I hope Sony adds a pause to downloads and uploads, I try to share a video but it bogs down my internet when playing multiplayer and all you can do is delete your current upload progress or wait until it is done which may be an hour or two.

I am surprised it wasn't in there to begin with, it seems a lot of key features are missing.

Lvl 7 - Gold

They'll probably add it on later. I personally won't use the video upload, as my internet comes and goes.

Legalize it...

I hope so too. I had to cancel my downloads yesterday so the patch for Kill Zone would download. I dont know why it didnt just auto download when I hit play. When I went to play online it said I needed a patch, so I had to quit then go back in for it start downloading, and it doesnt say when its done downloading it either. I would try to hit play every few minutes and it would say I needed a patch and gave an option to continue without it. After I canceled the games I had downloading it finally installed and let me play...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I am sure that they will fix this later but it is in fact a shame that this is not working smooth now.