Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Post your new PS4 Platinum

This is a discussion on Post your new PS4 Platinum within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Platinum #85 and PS4 Platinum #11 - The LEGO Movie Video Game - The Piece Of Resistance I didn't know ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Platinum #85 and PS4 Platinum #11 - The LEGO Movie Video Game - The Piece Of Resistance

I didn't know this until I looked it up, but this is my first PS4 platinum since July. Wow. The last one was for LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, so I guess it's fitting that my return to trophy hunting would be with a LEGO game.

I haven't been completely idle. I did a lot of work on my PS3 last summer, finishing off a lot of older games. I also got a Vita and that took some of my time. But then September came and I kind of fell in a deep, dark hole. It's name is Destiny.

Destiny has comsumed most, if not all of my gaming time for the last 6 months. And while I have earned most of the trophies in it, there is one that still eludes me, Flawless Raider. It will be mine someday, but until it is, I have a 6 month gap in my trophy list that feels...incomplete. Oh, there was the brief run I had in December when I accidentely started Titan Attacks! and had to play through it to complete it. But aside from that, it was Destiny day in and day out.

Before this week, I had not earned a trophy in 2015. Not one. I had forgotten what it sounded like! After hitting a wall with Destiny, I decided to play one of my many backlogged games. I watched the Lego Movie and started the game at the same time. A couple days later, the platinum was mine, and I was back to my old trophy hunting ways.

Since then, I've also knocked out my last trophy for NBA Jam On Fire Edition. It's good to be back!

Destiny will still be my main game, even after I get Flawless Raider, but I'm gonna make room for others again. How else am I gonna get to 100 Platinums?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Lvl 5 - Silver

Platinum #117. The Order: 1886.

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Drunken Nights

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The Order 1886

worlds biggest welch fan

the order of 1886, for a Psp developer they did a damn good job.

The Grail
    ???
    Collect all Trophies
    Sig By Me

Mirrors Edge Platinum

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Platinum #86 and PS4 Platinum #12 - Destiny - Guardian Lord

This one, in more ways than one, was a long time coming. As I mentioned in my previous post, Destiny has consumed much of my gaming time since September. So much in fact that my trophy collection was at a standstill for months. But even as I amassed over 1000 hours in Destiny it remained incomplete.

Finally, my early Tuesday reset crew decided to go for it today. It took a few tries, including one where we got Crota down to the final sword and the game glitched, killing me and ending our runs mere seconds before victory. We managed to recover and take his ass down for the sweet sweet sound of two trophy pops: Flawless Raider and Guardian Lord. But it wasn't that easy for me.

My PS4 has had issues with popping trophies lately. These trophies popped for me just fine, but when I went to look at them on my list, they were nowhere to be found. My list just wouldn't update! I tried rebooting, even rebuilding the database, and still missing. I was getting desperate. I decided to try getting another trophy, this time in GTA V. It popped! And it went onto my trophy list immediately. But the Destiny trophies were still missing. What...the...fuck?

Finally, I tried one last thing. I restarted Destiny. And finally, the trophy list updated. I breathed a sigh of relief as I finally saw the trophies get synced. A long wait indeed...

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Since Aug. 09

Platinum 70, first plat in over 2 years. Destiny, Guardian Lord. Very fun with a full team of 6 the whole way.

Dominate!

Lvl 8 - Gold

Uplay: JasonVoorhees98
    Steam: JasonVoorhees987 - Origin: JasonVoorhees987
    XBL: CMaggotbone - Social Club: GrimReaper4383

Lvl 4 - Silver

PS4 Platinum #1 and Platinum #20 Saints Row 4

This is a repeat as I also have it for the PS3

Mista J

Platinum #24

The Order : 1886

Awesome Sig by:Beam|Aka bar by:Athena
    Gifts From Friends:
    Alison | Beam & Kid | TG09

Check out the shop- Deja View Sigs

FF-Junkie!

#116 -
    Agito Achieved

Sig masterfully created by the one and only Bladia!
    Checkout my Youtube www.youtube.com/thesonofsephiroth

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Platinum #87 and PS4 Platinum #13 - Grand Theft Auto V - Los Santos Legend

Well, now we can actually share our moment of glory! As you can see above, that is the shot my PS4 took when the platinum arrived. Funny part was that I wasn't even in the room at the time. The last trophy I needed for the platinum was getting the 70 gold medals in missions and strangers & freaks. I had finished the 69th gold (heh), and took a bathroom break. I came back and started work on #70. After completing it, nothing popped. I was concerned.

So I counted the golds, and there were 70 just as I thought. So then I decided to look at my trophies, and sure enough, it popped after #69. Now I just need to work on the heist trophies on PS3 and PS4.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Platinum #88, PS4 Platinum #14 and Trophy #5,000 - InFamous: First Light - Noble Achievement

Wow, two posts in a row for me! Obviously, this is a rather big milestone. It's been 5 1/2 years since I started GTA IV and stepped off the boat to earn my very first trophy back in October of 2009. It was one of the very first things I did with my first PS3. It would take me over 2 years to complete GTA IV, becoming my 34th Platinum.

InFamous: First Light is on the other end of that spectrum. I started the game just over 13 hours ago, and have already wrapped the thing up. It's now the fastest platinum trophy I've ever completed, replacing the first Sly Cooper game (one Sucker Punch deserves another, heh). I do have a long history with the series, and with this plat I now have every trophy in the series. It was fun little game, and nice to be back in probably the best looking PS4 game to date. Would have been nice to explore both islands, as I sold off Second Son in order to buy Watch Dogs.

The Watch Dogs connection actually comes into play with how First Light was chosen to get this honor. As you can see from my last post, I just completed a platinum, which left me at 4,970 trophies. So I started looking at my unplayed games, seeing if any had a 30 trophy path to platinum. None did, though a couple did have 31 (close, but no cigar Apotheon). So then I saw First Light had 25 trophies. Now I just needed some trophy padding. And there was Watch Dogs Bad Blood, with 9 trophies left to get. I finished 5 of them, and cleared my path for First Light. And somehow, it all ties together.

Anyhoo, enough of my weird rituals and OCD. I'll let somebody else get a post in before I get my next platinum

Drunken Nights

Forget I Was Ever Here

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Destiny - Guardian Lord

Mista J

Need for speed : Rivals

Awesome Sig by:Beam|Aka bar by:Athena
    Gifts From Friends:
    Alison | Beam & Kid | TG09

Check out the shop- Deja View Sigs

Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast