Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Post your new 100% PS4 game

This is a discussion on Post your new 100% PS4 game within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Interesting little game here. You can complete it in a minute! Not gonna get the 100% that quick of course. ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Interesting little game here. You can complete it in a minute! Not gonna get the 100% that quick of course. The most interesting part I found was the fact that the game had commentary, kinda like what you'll find on some DVDs. It's nice to get some insight into how the game was made.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Then I went and did the PS4 version.

Dull Ember

Nothing too hard, Getting Perfect Freeflow with Robin in Monarch Theater was the toughest part.
    I now have 100% Arkham Asylum, City & Knight, that's me done with Batman.

Stop looking at me swan!

A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV

Well, it's definitely short. I preordered FFXV from gamestop so I had this from there but waited to play it til after I finished XV. The story itself only takes around an hour to complete, but the battle challenges take up most of the time (just a couple hours more) for this 100%. Overall not too painful, though it can get a little annoying at times and found my hand cramping after awhile. The trophies for this game are so nice though, wish more effort went into XV's set.

Next game on the agenda: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

Stop looking at me swan!

Hatsune Miku Project Diva Future Tone

I actually 100% this on the 16th, but was too lazy/busy to post it. Too bad future tone lacks a platinum trophy. Will continue to play it beyond the trophies though.

PRO Member

I finished Letter Quest Remastered yesterday. Easy game, only one trophy was a grind.

PRO Member

Finally found someone to play Scrabble with me online to get the online trophy. Now I have Scrabble at 100%. 😁

Dull Ember

Tom Clancy's The Division.
    Base game got repetitive pretty quick, Tier One trophy in Underground was a nice challenge, Survival was a blast once i got the hang of it, Last Stand is just about the worst thing ive ever played. Took about 250 hours all told.

Dull Ember

Nioh.
    Platinum pretty easy, dlc packs quite tough. Took about 300 hours all but I enjoyed almost every minute.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Far Cry 4. Finished the "Valley of the Yetis" DLC. Not bad. Got the FC4 plat a year before. Now its 100%

Dull Ember

I got XCOM 2 back to 100% after completing all the War of the Chosen trophies. A fantastic game but the load times are truly awful.

Dull Ember

Horizon Zero Dawn. Fantastic game.

PRO Member

I got 100% on Assemblamce.
    Last edited by xwingrlj; 05-26-2018 at 02:10 AM.

PRO Member

I got the plat on Skyrim a year ago, but finally got around to finishing up the last of the DLC.

PRO Member

Got 100% on Minefield, an incredibly easy game. Just had to keep rebooting the game due to a glitch...

pmp
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

ESO ofc. I love MMORPG games. There are few great titles like WoW, EVE - all of them have loyal community and there are several players whose offer different products, for example, you can buy eve ISK https://mmoauctions.com/eve-online/isk or other stuff from other games. They have all of the titles I was talking about https://mmoauctions.com

Somebody can say that is p2w and it is cheating but I have a different opinion. If I whole my life play in EVE Online and for sure I can say that I finished this game there is nothing wrong that I sometimes buy eve ISK because I do not have too much time to play because of family and work. I just do not have as much time for mining and ISK making than before but still, have op skill and with good ships, gear nobody can bite me.
    Last edited by pmp; 07-16-2018 at 10:11 AM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456