Remote Play erasing game save

This is a discussion on Remote Play erasing game save within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So I started the remote play on my Vita. Works PERFECTLY! Nothing is wrong with the gameplay. Don't know why ...

Kid, not loser

Remote Play erasing game save

So I started the remote play on my Vita. Works PERFECTLY! Nothing is wrong with the gameplay. Don't know why people complain, they must have a really bad connection, for I don't have a single lag. And my internet is not the best.

One problem I did have though. When I started up BF4 to resume my campaign in remote play, it seemed to have been like I was a new user, and didn't have my saved game. Then I stopped Remote play and started the game on my PS4. Didn't have my saved game then either. So somehow in the process, it seemed to have erased my BF4 save file. I look at my mp stats and they're still there under the my soldier option, just not the campaign progression. I also checked my progression in Warframe and it's still the same in remote play too, nothing erased.

So if someone else has had this issue or knows of it, if you could help me out it would be much appreciated. I just don't want to start a new campaign and it get erased again. Like, did I do something wrong? Was there some process of doing remote play I should be aware of?

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Fight the Future

Battlefield 4 has been freezing, crashing and corrupting saves for everyone so I doubt it was the remote play. The game is a broken mess right now and DICE need to get a patch out and fix it.

Kid, not loser

Yeah, I think you're right James. Thanks. I was searching google and found nothing on it, then decided to search about BF4 and seems many people have the issue. Just a coincidence it happened when I started Remote play. Thanks James. Thread closed.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.