View Poll Results: Do you play music on your Playstations?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 66.67%
  • No

1 11.11%
  • No, but its nice to have it just in case.

2 22.22%

Do you use your Playstations MP3 player?

This is a discussion on Do you use your Playstations MP3 player? within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Lately Ive been seeing A LOT of people complaining that their is no MP3! Im not sure if its from ...

Lvl 5 - Silver

Do you use your Playstations MP3 player?

Lately Ive been seeing A LOT of people complaining that their is no MP3! Im not sure if its from people who are just bashing or people who actually care, but still want to know do ya'll actually play music on your Playstations ?

Me personally? I have never played music on it!

Forget I Was Ever Here

I always had music going on my PS3 instead of using the IPod and I had Music Unlimited for awhile but I don't believe it is so awesome once you had to start paying for it as I already pay for music off of ITunes so now I will just rock like that which I have multioutput headphone jack so I can still use my headset for my games and music

It is time for me to go underground

Negator

I play music often, and it's great when a game supports custom soundtracks.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

★ Extra Astronomical ★

One feature I wish the PS3 had was the ability to play a game and music off its hard drive at the same time. Since the xbox 360 could pull it off I assumed Sony would make it a feature on the PS4. So yeah, I was a bit pissed off when I found out it can't play my music.

Deathless Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    One feature I wish the PS3 had was the ability to play a game and music off its hard drive at the same time. Since the xbox 360 could pull it off I assumed Sony would make it a feature on the PS4. So yeah, I was a bit pissed off when I found out it can't play my music.
    Some games supported it - all of the others didn't. FIFA and Need for Speed are a couple of examples.

I've been using the PS3's in-built MP3 player for the past couple of years. Before that I didn't even know the PS3 was able to do that.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

I used it a lot for Custom Soundtracks and such on PES, WWE games and Burnout/NFS, occasionally i also played music through it while cleaning the house but the only reason i ever put music on the console was because i needed a place to store it when my Laptop died.

I haven't really needed it in recent times bar in PES menus, it will be enabled on PS4 eventually but it's really not that hard to find other music sources if you are so inclined.