PS4 Gamefly Experience...

This is a discussion on PS4 Gamefly Experience... within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Is anyone using Gamefly for Playstation 4 games and can speak of how that has gone so far... Curious how ...

PRO Member

PS4 Gamefly Experience...

Is anyone using Gamefly for Playstation 4 games and can speak of how that has gone so far... Curious how the wait is on games since there are no other renting options at the moment through Redbox etc

Death is Awaiting....

It's basically the same as getting them for the PS3. I get mine in 3 days usually. Takes me that long since my distributor is in Florida.

Sig by Achantion

PRO Member

I am worried about too many people joining just for PS4 games aka like I am interested In signing up for... And if they are prepared for this or will everything be on short-long wait and never available when you want it

Ya know Amazon has been selling PS4 games for $49.99 if you're interested not every title but I have seen a few
    Sig & Yoo_Hoo's made by Pancake Model
    Avy made by DARE

Get bent...

Some tricks and advice for dealing with GameFly:

If there's a PS4 or PS3 game you really want to try and it has "Low" availability, make it the ONLY game in your GameQ. Take everything else out and within 2-3 days tops, they'll send out the one you want.

Low availability doesn't mean that the game is completely checked out. It just means that you have about a 25% chance of it being sent to you UNLESS you use the trick I just mentioned. They always keep extra copies about in case of screw ups such as damaged discs, lost in the mail, etc.

This has worked for me EVERY TIME I've done it. Most recently, it got me CoD: Ghosts (playing right now), Beyond Two Souls, LEGO Marvel, Battlefield 4 (sitting on my shelf waiting), Splinter Cell Blacklist, and Diablo III.

Waiting a couple extra days while it's the only thing in your GameQ may sound annoying, but it's waaaaay better than having a full GameQ and never getting it because of the low availability.

Give it a shot.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion619 View Post
    Some tricks and advice for dealing with GameFly:

If there's a PS4 or PS3 game you really want to try and it has "Low" availability, make it the ONLY game in your GameQ. Take everything else out and within 2-3 days tops, they'll send out the one you want.

Low availability doesn't mean that the game is completely checked out. It just means that you have about a 25% chance of it being sent to you UNLESS you use the trick I just mentioned. They always keep extra copies about in case of screw ups such as damaged discs, lost in the mail, etc.

This has worked for me EVERY TIME I've done it. Most recently, it got me CoD: Ghosts (playing right now), Beyond Two Souls, LEGO Marvel, Battlefield 4 (sitting on my shelf waiting), Splinter Cell Blacklist, and Diablo III.

Waiting a couple extra days while it's the only thing in your GameQ may sound annoying, but it's waaaaay better than having a full GameQ and never getting it because of the low availability.

Give it a shot.
    You are a gentlemen and a scholar. Definitly will be trying this!

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Ya know Amazon has been selling PS4 games for $49.99 if you're interested not every title but I have seen a few
    Amazon sells Games really Cheap they're always a 20%-50% sale after the first couple of month i buy all my games/CE from them

Toggle Spoiler

For me trophies have become an integral part of gaming, like a stereo in a car. Is it really necessary? No. Is it a lot more fun with it though? Hell yeah!

quoted by Robinworldwide