1. Impossible to create a new account. Filled out all the information 3 times and it kept giving me an error message and swallowing my fantastic name ideas. Tried it on the old PS3 and there were no problems.
2. Tried to purchase a PS+ upgrade and it wouldn't accept my card details. Gave up and tried it on the PS3.. worked perfectly.
3. 300 mb update, got to ~90% and then it reset back to 0 at some point. No idea what happened.
4. Earphones aren't compatible(?) with the PS4 controller. ;o
5. Massive slowdowns in Need for Speed: Rivals during a cutscene (and then on into gameplay) followed by a complete crash back to the PS4 menu.
lol wtf man. Any one else experienced any of these?
Downloading Contrast and Super Motherload now so we'll see how that goes. Initial thoughts on Need for Speed: Fun game, but doesn't really have those 'next-gen' graphics from what I can see. Apparently Forza on the xb1 looks amazing in comparison.
Anyone know if Killzone is worth playing? Internet here is terrible so I won't be using the online MP for any length of time.. what about the singleplayer?