Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Uncharted 4 is probably going to be bad, and here's why

This is a discussion on Uncharted 4 is probably going to be bad, and here's why within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by mattveego Hahaha oh god I remember when people were saying Uncharted 2 would be bad. I remember ...

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

Quote Originally Posted by mattveego View Post
    Hahaha oh god I remember when people were saying Uncharted 2 would be bad. I remember the hundreds of articles I read abouhow The Last of Us would be bad. I somehow in the back of my mind actually somewhat believing these.Like seriously can we stop this shit. It is Naughty Dog for God's sake. They could make a game about Care Bears and it would probably be amazing. Nevermind a sequel to one of the greatest video game franchises of all time.

Next time you remember who you're talking about here. This is Naughty Dog. And don't forget it.
    id buy a Care Bears video game in a heart beat. Grumpy bear is my dude

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

Hahaha oh god I remember when people were saying Uncharted 2 would be bad. I remember the hundreds of articles I read abouhow The Last of Us would be bad. I somehow in the back of my mind actually somewhat believing these.Like seriously can we stop this shit. It is Naughty Dog for God's sake. They could make a game about Care Bears and it would probably be amazing. Nevermind a sequel to one of the greatest video game franchises of all time.

Next time you remember who you're talking about here. This is Naughty Dog. And don't forget it.
    You are these people exactly, and where are these articles?

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

PRO Member

Where do all of you get your energy/motivation from? And why do you waste it on threads like these?
    <signature>
    [Insert garbage no one gives two fucks about]
    </signature>

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shuklar View Post
    Where do all of you get your energy/motivation from? And why do you waste it on threads like these?
    Don't know. Where did you get the energy to waste your time here?

Deathless Destroyer

Play/Watch Uncharted 2: Among Thieves and The Last of Us and then get back to us with your opinions.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by Oxymoron28 View Post
    I'm wondering how you can predict a character from just a 72 second teaser which gave very little in the way of character building information...
    Quote Originally Posted by Creditdue View Post
    Oh, and before I forget, you're full of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creditdue View Post
    It's not a sequel, you can't judge the game based off of that trailer, you're full of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Saying it's going to suck based on limited information and massive speculating is utterly ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion619 View Post
    If you get anything more than that out of that trailer, you're just flat out lying and trolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    That whole century has been nuthin but trouble. Time to show it who's boss.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Lol what on earth are they?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Lol what on earth are they?
    Mudskipper's I believe.

PRO Member

yeah, walking fish.

INTJ

I remember the hundreds of articles I read abouhow The Last of Us would be bad. I somehow in the back of my mind actually somewhat believing these.
    the last of us was bad

bad gameplay, terrible ai, generic plot, the only redeemable factor about it was character development and that single giraffe scene.

hell, assassins creed 4 is a more fullfilling experience, which i found unexpected. Has great gameplay, really good story this time on the old and new world, and has a great job at immersing you in pirates. i haven't even beaten the templar stories yet and find the mayan armor.

uncharted 2 though was great.

PRO Member

More in hopes to find meaningful discussions, yet the most popular threads always seem to be this type of tripe, either from this moron, or from other trolls. I call it out in hopes that people wake up and stop reading it, let alone replying to the topic - only then will it stop. These people are doing it for attention, and attention alone, not for the actual discussion (the purpose of a forum).

I just simply don't understand why people take such opinionated idiocy so seriously to write short essays debating it. You don't (or at least shouldn't) take non-sensible people in real life seriously, so why do it online?

But I guess the problem solved itself - it has been fun...
    <signature>
    [Insert garbage no one gives two fucks about]
    </signature>

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shuklar View Post
    More in hopes to find meaningful discussions, yet the most popular threads always seem to be this type of tripe, either from this moron, or from other trolls. I call it out in hopes that people wake up and stop reading it, let alone replying to the topic - only then will it stop. These people are doing it for attention, and attention alone, not for the actual discussion (the purpose of a forum).

I just simply don't understand why people take such opinionated idiocy so seriously to write short essays debating it. You don't (or at least shouldn't) take non-sensible people in real life seriously, so why do it online?

But I guess the problem solved itself - it has been fun...
    It was all the hostility in this thread that ruined it for me

Can't really blame him for his opinion either.. the reveal trailer was kinda terrible. He over-reacted a little bit (a lot!) but at the very least he did seem to care about the integrity of the franchise and that's why I posted - to try and convince him that there was still a lot of hope for the series, and also because yeah, there was a bit of a flash flood/diarrhoea of aggressive posts coming his way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    the last of us was bad
    thought I was the only one lol. They put a lot of effort into the game but yeah, just wasn't enjoying the gameplay and I was predicting 90% of the plot twists and turns so I kind of quit and sold it off.

Lvl 7 - Gold

It was all the hostility in this thread that ruined it for me

Can't really blame him for his opinion either.. the reveal trailer was kinda terrible. He over-reacted a little bit (a lot!) but at the very least he did seem to care about the integrity of the franchise and that's why I posted - to try and convince him that there was still a lot of hope for the series, and also because yeah, there was a bit of a flash flood/diarrhoea of aggressive posts coming his way.
    Anytime any AAA anything was announced this turd would make a thread about why it's "gonna suck", that's why there's been so much hostility. All he did was bash things that were no where close to being released, except for a couple of threads where he criticized other peoples comments. An attention whore at their worst.

Moot point now, he's (finally) gone and (hopefully) these threads will be too. Can't believe this one has made it this long without getting locked.

illegal in 9 countries

there was a bit of a flash flood/diarrhoea of aggressive posts coming his way.
    You must have missed all of the cheese's previous game-related diatribe. He's the single biggest troll the site has ever seen whose sole intention is to get us to beat our drums for his own shits and giggles, and he succeeds every time.

Don't feed the trolls. Ban the fucker, problem solved.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by skidmarkgn View Post
    Anytime any AAA anything was announced this turd would make a thread about why it's "gonna suck", that's why there's been so much hostility. All he did was bash things that were no where close to being released, except for a couple of threads where he criticized other peoples comments. An attention whore at their worst..
    I know, but it's still hard to watch.

Du wirst geil

I can't discuss anything with you since we all know where these 'discussions' lead towards: Your one-sided, misguided and vague rantings on how 'bad' a game/console is going to be, when you have little to no evidence. And you know why? Because your discussions take place months and months before the game is anywhere near completion. Save it for when there's actually something to discuss on the matter. But why really bother? Your discussions are lame anyway.

Currently Boosting: Borderlands 2
    Add me with requests for boosting.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

They haven't let me down yet

Lvl 9 - Gold

Haha, another one of this guy's threads. Already have him on my ignore list, because nothing he posts is worth "discussing". It's always him "ranting" about something based on little to no information, then trying to preemptively keep people from calling him on his BS by saying it's his "opinion" and asking for discussion. There's virtually nothing to discuss here. It was a teaser reveal trailer. That's it. Anything you can take from that, and there's a LOT you CAN take from it, is conjecture and theories. There's nothing concrete given away by the trailer. So for him to form his "rant", he'd have to assume every negative thing he can based on the total lack of information in the video. Please, just stop posting this crap. We know you're just crying for attention, and attacking things as soon as they're announced is a good way of getting it. But you could be a much more meaningful part of the community if you'd stop trying so hard to get post counts in your threads by creating flame bait.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    I, personally, have not been disappointed in any of Naughty Dog's work since the first Uncharted. I even enjoyed Uncharted 3, which by most accounts, isn't nearly as good as the first two, but that's arguable. They did a phenomenal job with The Last of Us. Basically, Naughty Dog knows how to develop games. Saying it's going to suck based on limited information and massive speculating is utterly ridiculous. Let's wait til we get some significant information about the game before jumping the gun, eh?
    I totally agree, I am also a big fan of Naughty Dog's work, plus I don't see me getting tired of the uncharted series. If they can keep a great story going then I am all for it. The games are all about having an adventure, if you like that sort of thing then you crave that sort of thing. It is a way to break the stresses of real life. Why not have fun with it. Naughty Dog keep'em coming.

Sig by Pancake Model, Plat bar by xEl_Cidx

Get bent...

It's funny how every time he posts one of his 'opinion' threads, he gets put in his place and then disappears from the thread entirely.

He apparently can't handle losing. He wants to live in his own little fantasy world and when someone has the audacity to screw with that, he runs away with his tail tucked between his legs like a little bitch. He proved that theory by posting another thread about leaving the site for good. Hope he stays gone.
    What happens to CoD players when they try to play Dark Souls...

Formerly known as Tyrion619

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast