PS4 automatic save upload question

This is a discussion on PS4 automatic save upload question within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; When does it do it? Like, the ps3 you could set the hour you wanted it to upload the save ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

PS4 automatic save upload question

When does it do it? Like, the ps3 you could set the hour you wanted it to upload the save data, but I couldn't find any information on how to do it. So does anyone know when does it do the function automatically when it's in stand by mode?

Negator

You schedule the uploads.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 3 - Bronze

how? I can't find the options for it

Lvl 9 - Gold

Yeah, no, on PS4 there's no scheduling option, at least not that I've seen when I've gone "settings diving". If you check the "Upload" header under Notifications, it'll show you what time your saves were uploaded. For me it's been completely random. I think the pattern I've seen is either right after you turn the system off if you put it in standby mode, or as soon as you turn it back on after completely shutting it off. Not sure if this is accurate, but it's my best guess based on my personal observations. Hopefully this is one of those features that will get patched in at some point. All I know is that it does in fact upload them, so I'm not too worried about it for now.