Turtle Rock Studios Latest Game: Evolve

This is a discussion on Turtle Rock Studios Latest Game: Evolve within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Here's The New Game From The Left 4 Dead Creato rs Turtle Rock Studios, the company most known for developing ...

Check Those Corners

Turtle Rock Studios Latest Game: Evolve

Here's The New Game From The Left 4 Dead Creators

Turtle Rock Studios, the company most known for developing the popular "Left 4 Dead" series, has announced the release of a project named Evolve. It will be released Fall 2014 on Playstation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The following details have been reported by Kotaku, which begins to piece together the overall theme of the game. Evolve is also rumored to feature many of the technical and gameplay elements found in the Left 4 Dead series.

"Its main mode pits four player-controlled alien hunters against a player-controlled alien monster, which grows ever larger and more powerful as matches progress. It sounds sort of like a class-based Left 4 Dead against one bad mutha of a Tank."

It is something I certainly will be keeping my eyes on, but most likely will purchase on sale eventually on Playstation 4. Thoughts?

Fight the Future

Cool. I like the Left 4 Dead series and I'd love to be able to play it or something similar with my PlayStation buddies.

Two Time MotM (2012/2013)

I Posted this 3 hours ago Turtle Rock Studios Reveals Evolve

Sig & Avy by Dare /#KILLER_ 4 Gotham (TV Show)