Shaq-Fu 2 confirmed by Shaq

This is a discussion on Shaq-Fu 2 confirmed by Shaq within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; skip to 1:45 return of the shaq-fu is near....

INTJ

Shaq-Fu 2 confirmed by Shaq

skip to 1:45

return of the shaq-fu is near.

Negator

Holy fuck.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

PRO Member

What the hell! This is unbelievable.

Signature made by PixieOfDarkness | GDT bar by djunglist

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I wonder what Aries Spears would say about this....

Lvl 8 - Gold

Goty 2014 confirmed

Lvl 7 - Gold

YEEEEEEEES! I loved this game back in the day on my Genesis.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Drunken Nights

Brings back old memories of playing on Super Nintendo

Lvl 9 - Gold

I wonder if the new game will inspire its own campaign for people to destroy copies of it.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by eternalunderdog View Post
    I wonder if the new game will inspire its own campaign for people to destroy copies of it.
    I'm pretty sure this is a joke...

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Buy my book, Alteration

It better have a platinum.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

PRO Member

Seriously?

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I doubt this will actually happen, Shaq is a world class clown so he could be joking. Only time will tell

Lvl 7 - Gold

Ugh. I was really looking forward to a new Shaq Fu. I've been a lifelong Shaq fan, and I loved the original when I had it for the Sega Genesis (it helped that I was just a kid and Shaq was my favorite player).

This trailer makes it look terrible. What a joke. I was expecting some effort put into the game to make it a legitimate fighting game with non-legit fighters, like was done with the Def Jam games. Looks like I was wrong - it's comical, cheesy, and a terrible concept. Seeing Shaq with a cartoony bodybuilder's body is just too much lol.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Negator

So, this isn't actually a 'fighting' game.

Shaq Fu is what the original game should have been – an instant classic. We're talking Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Devil May Cry. It’s a modern day take on the classic beat ‘em up. Play as Shaquille O’Neal – learn hundreds of moves and battle techniques, take onthousands of enemies with dozens of cool melee weapons, battle bosses in dynamic arenas, master cool finishing moves and play with your buddies in COOP mode or against each other in player vs player combat.

In Shaq Fu, dozens of unique and varied enemies await which require careful use of tactics. The game also features destructive environments, awesome power ups and a series of well-designed, beautiful levels with interesting progression. This is all tied together by what very well might be the story of the century, a performance worthy of an Oscar, by the Big Diesel, in his battle against a villain for the ages – the mysterious Black Star Ninja.

• Play as Shaq as he kicks ass and takes no prisoners
    • Intricately designed combo system that leaves room for a variety of fighting tactics. Learn the moves and let Shaq rip against his enemies
    • Pimp your character with new moves and abilities. Select from different fighting stylesor combine styles and create your own new discipline (Shaq FU is what you make it)
    • Challenges for even the best players.
    • Adaptive AI keeps the game exciting
    • Battles against hordes of enemies in the tradition of the lost art of the beat ‘em up. I mean, who could take Shaq one on one?
    • Take the challenge up to an entirely new level in unforgettable smack downs againstawesome bosses.
    • Once you beat a boss you unlock him and can play as him in the game.
    • Fight through the slums of Asian cities, on the rooftops of skyscrapers. Battle it out inside buildings, seedy night clubs, and cause mayhem in the markets.
    • Smash an enemy through the floor and leap down to a lower level. Barge through wallsand forge your own path. Smash furniture, toss enemies through windows, evencollapse structures – when you are the Shaqbreaker everything is possible
    • A wide variety of melee and projectile weapons as well as various everyday objects that can be used as weapons – katanas, shurikens, baseball bats, the occasional basketball filled with the wrong type of gas, bottles, knives and dozens more. Don’t see a weapon you like? What about that manhole cover or that car door? You are Shaq after all, so maybe you want to hurl that motorcycle on a bunch of enemies at once. The world is your projectile.
    • Wipe out huge numbers of enemies at once. Bowl down enemies with balls of steel, create earthquakes of unprecedented power, slam dunk baddies with ease.
    • Modifiers that change your appearance and enhance your skills. Transform into the monstrous Big Daddy O and crush your enemies. Twirl into the Big Baryshnikov and pirouette your enemies like a tornado tearing through Kansas. Power up into the Big Dieseland steamroll your enemies into Kobe-Patties. A power-up for every nickname Shaq has ever had, and a few new ones for good measure.
    • Co-op Gameplay. Grab a friend and battle it out in tandem. Play as Shaq’s identical twin (no he doesn’t sell insurance) or select from a host of other playable characters with different skills and power-ups. Split screen action available, baby!
    • Co-op’s not your bag? Build up your character and fighting style and duke it out onlineor on the same machine against another player.
    • Once you have played through the main game revisit it to discover secret environmentsthat you might have missed.
    • Think its over once the Black Star Ninja, is unmasked? Think again. Hosts of challengesawait that pit you against the best Shaq Fu’s in the world.
    Source: Shaq-Fu: A Legend Reborn | Indiegogo

Chocobo Master

Hell...why not bring back that Scottie Pippen game from Sega CD. Genesis does what Nintendon't.
    Avy, Group Bar and Sig done by DaRe
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
    Come and Join Us!!!