inFamous Second Son... What Happened To Cole!!!

This is a discussion on inFamous Second Son... What Happened To Cole!!! within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; i just bought my PS4 and am currently shopping for preorder titles at Gamestop, when i came across the inFamous: ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

inFamous Second Son... What Happened To Cole!!!

i just bought my PS4 and am currently shopping for preorder titles at Gamestop, when i came across the inFamous: Second Son Collector's Edition. ok, cool it includes a bunch of pins and patches and stuff, BUT IT ALSO INCLUDES "Bonus Exclusive Downloadable Content - Cole's Legacy. Uncover what happened between the devastating events of inFAMOUS 2 and inFAMOUS Second Son. Complete the missions and unlock Cole's Jacket for Delsin to wear in-game." We can now finally find out what happened to Cole McGrath!!! idk if this content is exclusive for Gamestop customers, cuz thats what it says so im assuming thats what it means...

found this info from here: inFAMOUS Second Son Collector's Edition for PlayStation 4 | GameStop

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I will absolutely be getting Infamous Second Son... I have been debating this pre-order also

PRO Member

IMO for me this is the first true PS4 exclusive I'm looking forward to. This game IMO has to show me what next-gen is capable of... Knack didn't do it for me and well Killzone is just a FPS. I know I won't get much from PS4's power until later in it's life cycle and until Uncharted comes out but I want a taste of next-gen.

"PS3T.com Member Since 2009"

Renegade Time Lord

No it looks like it is part of the Collector's Edition in general. Here is the link to it from the GAME website in the UK though they are claiming that the Collector's Edition is only at GAME:

Buy inFAMOUS: Second Son Collector's Edition - Only at GAME on PlayStation 4 | Free UK Delivery | GAME

Edit: GAME seem to be the only place at the moment who do the Collector's Edition in the UK, so I need to pre order it asap or I will miss out, though I have seen it on Amazon.com as well as Amazon.ca so if you do not want to go to Gamestop you could go to Amazon:

Amazon.com: inFAMOUS: Second Son Collector's Edition - PlayStation 4: Video Games

http://www.amazon.ca/PS4-Infamous-Se.../dp/B00H94DOU8
    Hello, I'm so pleased to finally see you. I'm The Doctor and I will be your victim this evening, are you my mummy?

Avatar, Signature and Banner by Bladia. Thank You!

Kid, not loser

Only part of the CE? Seems like HUGE content to just make it exclusive to the CE. That's part of marketing though.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Drunken Nights

When you pre-order the regular, you are upgraded to the Limited Edition and will receive Cole's Legacy. Thought it would be like that in the UK as well.

PRO Member

In the Uk, the Cole's Legacy bonus DLC is available with both the Collectors Edition and the Special Edition versions, the latter of which is available from Game, Amazon, GameStop and probably others, and contains less pointless tat than the CE. You are still forced to pay an extra 20 for a hat though. Chances are the DLC will end up on PSN at some point for a few quid anyway.

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

I have CE preordered at GAME. I wasn't even aware it came with that Cole's Legacy DLC. Happy days

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

Renegade Time Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Bardas View Post
    In the Uk, the Cole's Legacy bonus DLC is available with both the Collectors Edition and the Special Edition versions, the latter of which is available from Game, Amazon, GameStop and probably others, and contains less pointless tat than the CE. You are still forced to pay an extra 20 for a hat though. Chances are the DLC will end up on PSN at some point for a few quid anyway.
    It always does. I ended up getting The Phenom Edition of WWE 2K14 and you get Biker Taker as DLC with it but that is now available for everyone.
    Hello, I'm so pleased to finally see you. I'm The Doctor and I will be your victim this evening, are you my mummy?

Avatar, Signature and Banner by Bladia. Thank You!

Change is mediocre

Does no one remember the ending to Infamous 2? The good ending is canon, so...yeah.

O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Luckay View Post
    Does no one remember the ending to Infamous 2? The good ending is canon, so...yeah.
    I was just gonna say, Cole was KIA.

Unless there's some kind zombie DLC.

PRO Member

Never let being dead stand in the way of a good story, there's always a way.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T View Post
    When you pre-order the regular, you are upgraded to the Limited Edition and will receive Cole's Legacy. Thought it would be like that in the UK as well.
    for me at Gamestop here in the US, when you preorder inFamous: Second Son at Gamestop, youre technically preordering the regular $60 edition, but youre automatically upgraded to the Gamestop Limited Edition for free, which includes the Legacy of Cole DLC and i believe 1 skin for Delsin. you dont hafta preorder the Collectors Edition to get the Legacy of Cole DLC. you just hafta preorder the game itself at a Gamestop,

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Luckay View Post
    at the very very very end of the good ending for inFamous 2, players saw that lightning bolt hit the boat Cole's dead body was on, and then the game ended it there. its a cliffhanger ending. this Legacy of Cole DLC is either gonna continue with 1 or the other endings, allow you to choose which ending you wanna see what happened afterwards, its gonna continue based on which karma-choices you made in inFamous 2, or its gonna give you both continuations to play... but then again, this is just me speculating...

Buy my book, Alteration

Maybe we play as Zeke in the DLC as he's part of the plan that ultimately chains into Second Son's anti-conduit mentality. Maybe the lightning bolt did hit Cole and he's rejuvenated for a bit. Maybe we play as a different character altogether.

Whatever the case is, I have my CE preordered. I cannot wait until March 21st!

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

This game is my #1 main reason for wanting a PS4, besides maybe a few other games (can't think of them atm xD).

As for the Cole's Legacy DLC, I had no idea that existed...I'll probably have to wait for it to show up on PSN before I can play it though, I can never afford Collector's Editions.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Definately will be getting this lol . I m considering to get the special edition . Damn in US the special edition ( includes pins , beanie ,special packaging, the cole dlc,and vest skins) costs 80$ . In europe u only get the beanie out of all this.. For 80 euro .. Totaly UNFAIR

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by sizon199 View Post
    Definately will be getting this lol . I m considering to get the special edition . Damn in US the special edition ( includes pins , beanie ,special packaging, the cole dlc,and vest skins) costs 80$ . In europe u only get the beanie out of all this.. For 80 euro .. Totaly UNFAIR
    i know youd be spending more money than you would if you just bought it from a retailer near you, but maybe check ebay international once the CE is released