Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

CD Projekt "pretty close" to maxing out PS4/XB1 Hardware

This is a discussion on CD Projekt "pretty close" to maxing out PS4/XB1 Hardware within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Nagflar When I think Australia I think kangaroos, koala bears, abos and a bunch of English outcasts ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    When I think Australia I think kangaroos, koala bears, abos and a bunch of English outcasts that were too dangerous to keep in the United Kingdom (not to mention they could hardly speak the english language). How far away am I from the truth ?
    Aw cmon man that was a long time ago :'(

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    the space needle is the first thing that always comes to mind for me in seattle.

Followed by valve software (which is actually outside seattle, in bellveue), Uber Entertianment, Dota 2 International, PAX Prime, etc.

weather is like 9-10th thing on my list of things that i think of seattle.
    What about Frasier? Frasier put Seattle on map. No one had heard of Seattle before Frasier.

And then there's Pike Place Market

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    you forgot the deadly creatures that god made to punish those that live there

i seriously wonder how half those animals haven't un-naturally migrated yet.
    Survival of the fittest baby. Every plant and animal here is designed to kill you within 3 minutes. Our native language is screaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    When I think Australia I think kangaroos, koala bears, abos and a bunch of English outcasts that were too dangerous to keep in the United Kingdom (not to mention they could hardly speak the english language). How far away am I from the truth ?
    We can't call them abos anymore, that's racist mate. At least not to their face.

Deporting crims to Australia was a population control measure. Some were sent here for stealing a loaf of bread...that's some hardcore shit man!

Very few Aussies are descended from those original Pommy miscreants. My people were free settlers, most of whom were killed by abos indigenous Australians.

Deathless Destroyer

Leave Australia alone! It's not our fault we're getting crappish Internet in 2016, have high bills, expensive food and lose almost all of our hard-earned money though all the taxes.

Puddles are the future of the next generation. It comes with awesome physics that make you drenched and slip all over the ground every 30 seconds.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Encorporeus View Post
    Puddles are the future of the next generation. It comes with awesome physics that make you drenched and slip all over the ground every 30 seconds.
    someone from the Infamous team needs to get in touch with the Octodad: Dadliest Catch crew. The world needs a bubblebath mayhem stage.

Rangers F.C

This is the future not Sony and MS
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Get bent...

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post

This is the future not Sony and MS
    It's gonna be awesome, but it's not gonna kill off Sony & Microsoft.

It'll be 'part' of an awesome gaming future along WITH Sony and M$.
    What happens to CoD players when they try to play Dark Souls...

Formerly known as Tyrion619

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion619 View Post

Gotta agree with you here.

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion619 View Post

The more popular it gets the cheaper it will become, I honestly feel that people would prefer a bit of customization in the market . Sure not everyone is clued up on installing parts and so on, or are they any good at PC maintenance ............. I know I am not . I think the idea of all these PC/console hybrids is to eliminate any skill being involved, it will all become simple to anyone .
    With Steam doing there own OS I think gaming will be far better on their machines and will make the idea a hell of a lot more popular and with any luck it will set new standards for gaming in the living room . I have owned just about every console ever made, so I don't hate them but I think PC gaming moves at a much faster pace and Sony and MS slow the whole process down just to maximize their profits .

Lvl 8 - Gold

The more popular it gets the cheaper it will become, I honestly feel that people would prefer a bit of customization in the market . Sure not everyone is clued up on installing parts and so on, or are they any good at PC maintenance ............. I know I am not . I think the idea of all these PC/console hybrids is to eliminate any skill being involved, it will all become simple to anyone .
    With Steam doing there own OS I think gaming will be far better on their machines and will make the idea a hell of a lot more popular and with any luck it will set new standards for gaming in the living room . I have owned just about every console ever made, so I don't hate them but I think PC gaming moves at a much faster pace and Sony and MS slow the whole process down just to maximize their profits .
    Another thing with quite a bit of people is that they can't afford to build IGN's machine, or even a decent gaming rig, for that matter, and yeah, they can save up, but by the time they get the money to build it, they have to upgrade already; or they get stuff as they can, but then it's the same thing where they have to upgrade. I'm speaking from personal experience and from what several people have told me. Also, we just don't have the room for a gaming rig.

Rangers F.C

Razer Project Christine - Desktops - CNET Reviews

With stuff like this on the horizon its just getting awesome, the gaming world is moving at a faster pace than it has for many years . I think the tech is here to bring it into the living room we just need a hefty price drop for it to be popular .

PRO Member

Who's going to buy this? PC people have a PC. Everyone else has a PS4.

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    Its the idea I like, one click installation of parts . I recently bought a rig, I had zero rig building knowledge, so a simple modular build would be awesome and save me cash because I had to get mine custom built .

PRO Member

Its the idea I like, one click installation of parts . I recently bought a rig, I had zero rig building knowledge, so a simple modular build would be awesome and save me cash because I had to get mine custom built .
    No doubt there's an audience but I just can't see it making a big splash.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    It Simplifies the PC gaming machine to people that don't know how to build one or manage one.

Razer will make a killing with that if marketed and priced correctly. kind of like how apple markets Simplified overpriced tech.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345